• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A more advanced persocom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ic: Katrina saw a persocom point a gun at her and said,"What are you and what are you doing here?" I responded,"I was just saving the bank from a robbery. (hands the money to the nearest banker at the counter)My name is Katrina"

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC:"Oh,well if thats it,I'm Katinkainkabagovenanana,But plz,call me Kink for sort :D .Are you,Katrina,a hero??"

Terra_Theory

Thank you for calling...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
trap-door57 said:
ic: Katrina saw a persocom point a gun at her and said,"What are you and what are you doing here?" I responded,"I was just saving the bank from a robbery. (hands the money to the nearest banker at the counter)My name is Katrina"
*starts laughing*-"Oh sorry"-*puts gun away*-"Hi,my name is Yashoahma,Nice to meet you Katrina.I hope you don't mind me asking,but,who made you?"

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
"The name is Katinkainkabagovenanana,but you can call me Kink for short.So,what do we do now??"

*weird* :confused:

Years
ooc:Konichiwa! I'm back! And...now that we all know each other...You'll find out soon!

ic: Katrina smiled. She took a deep breath and said,"Mr. Ueda did...the creator of Chobits..." Katrina was happy to know the other persocoms weren't going to kill her. She started to walk out the bank's door. She said," Well, I'll think I'll be going now..." Then, she paused. 'Wait!" She said. "Before Mr. Ueda died, he wanted me to search for some "good" programmed persoocoms to save Tokyo for him. So...are any of you interested?"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC:*Looks in To-Do book,theres nothing in it* "Sure,why not?? I have nothin better to do any ways,lol"

Years
ooc:*comes running in* "I'm here!"

ic: Katrina was happy. She then started to lead the way. When all got to the area, there was but land. Katrina stared at the ground for a moment and then said,"We are going to be building....I already have all the utensils and....we can use are powers to help too...."

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
Years
Name: Lisette
programmed age: 12
looks: long, brown hair, bright blue eyes, thin, tall, and is often seen wearing gothic-like dresses (much like Dark Chii's)
programmed personality: Friendly and outgoing, and is always smiling. She'll gladly give anybody a hug if they need one.
powers: Telekinises (levitation)
looks of persocom ears: much Like Chii's, and they rest on the top of her head like cat ears.
good or evil: Good, of course!

Years
ooc:Cool! Now it's sorta like Elda and Freya!(You may not know who Elda and Freya are...you'll find out soon!) Thanx SO much 4 joining!

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
Years
Lisette wandered the streets, her owner letting her roam around for a while. She was making a paper butterfly fly around with her telikenises, giggling happily to herself.

She turned and saw a group of persecoms, and came over, the paper butterfly resting on her shoulder. She went to Kartina and smiled. "Whatcha doing?" She asked, smiling.

Years
ooc: Yay! She started!

ic: Katrina said to her,"We are about to build our home as the S.H.P.T. .....You look like a persocom...hm....would you like to join us?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back