• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! for banning someone with a reshiram avatar. It's reshiram...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I swear, if we get banned because of some unoriginal 'banned for letting Meowth have a chainsaw' or something, I will go on a reckless rampage.

DARKPOKEBALL: oh my.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
You are now banned for acreenshoting Ash while he is at Dark Mode.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Banned for forcing Reshiram and Elgyem to float there in your sig for all of eternity! That's Pokemon abuse! BANNED BANNED BANNED!!!!!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
LoL!No Sense banning.Nvm.

BANNED for liking Latios and not Latias.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
BANNED! for banning someone with a reshiram avatar. It's reshiram...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I swear, if we get banned because of some unoriginal 'banned for letting Meowth have a chainsaw' or something, I will go on a reckless rampage.

DARKPOKEBALL: oh my.

I WUV YOU DARKPOKEBALL! XD Anyway, banned for banning someone who likes latios. i mean c'mon, people can't always find a photo with BOTH latios and latias. (smirks)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
LoL!No Sense banning.Nvm.

BANNED for liking Latios and not Latias.

LEAVE LATIOS ALONE!!!

chris-crocker-leave-britney.jpg

And zephyr6257, thanks for defending me but I still have to ban you. You're banned for posting above me (don't deny it, we all know you did that on purpose).

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
LEAVE LATIOS ALONE!!!

chris-crocker-leave-britney.jpg

And zephyr6257, thanks for defending me but I still have to ban you. You're banned for posting above me (don't deny it, we all know you did that on purpose).

Thats not Pokemon Related.

BANNED for not having a shiny latios instead of a normal latios.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Ok I've had enough of the Latios centered bans for this millenium. Changed sig so now I expect something else.

^ your banned for making Reshi stand forever with his arms/wings lifted. Don't you think that punishment is a little too sadistic?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Why is it only three of us posting? Dual Blade is BANNED for posting too many times in a row STILL with no pokemon profile pic! :)

Whats Wrong with you, Im just njoying banning people.

EDIT: Damn, Ninja'd. BANNED for taking out your Latios Signature...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED for being an Eon Gliders Club Member!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Electric Race...what the heck is that? Cute Pokemon Club? Too much cuteness. Flaming race? No way, flames are just not cool.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Banned 'coz that Chainsaw Meowth is becoming a little too cool. Hope you understand.

Back