• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
^wut?

@Pinkie-Dawn: my jaw dropped when I saw this. Once I get a computer, both this and Pokemon: Type Wild will be downloaded. Do you know if it has a multiplayer option?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Alright, now that I have actually started watching the show, I have found myself to actually be a Dash fan. Could you move me please?

I guess I can. xD What episode are you on?

(Name: hysteriX
Favorite pone: Fluttershy is just really adorable and huggable? And I always like characters with a mean streak.)

Least favorite of the mane six: Wow. I get to choose between Rainbow and Pinkie. Both of these characters have one thing in common: they're loud, they're brash, and they never, ever learn from their mistakes - even if according to the show's theme they're supposed to. The best lesson Pinkie ever learned was
Spoiler:

And Dash... I need only go to the end of The Ticket Master. She is good sometimes, though (see Gilda episode).

(Also this is seriously irrelevant wow those are some cute OCs)

Welcome aboard! Great to see another Fluttershy fan joining us. :D And yes! I must agree @ the spoiler!

& Thanks! I will say the same to everyone who has posted their OCs. Since I have one more week left of Winter Break, I'll be working on posting them on the first post. :)

No new episode of MLP today, shame. :(

I heard there won't be one next week either. Sadface!

So, would this count as art? It's really just an edited picture inside of some CSS code. Nothing extremely difficult.
Spoiler:

Hmm, unless you made the background pic I would. However, I like the poem!

Jordan Olling ‏@jordanolling

@BaloneyBrony @Prince_Doopliss 312 is a Rarity episode. 313 is Ponyville dilapidated and a possible cliffhanger ending leading to Season 4.
Detaljer
Baloney Brony Baloney Brony ‏@BaloneyBrony

@jordanolling @Prince_Doopliss 312 isn't a Rarity ep. Also not a Pip episode

These tweets are literally teasing me. If 3-12 isn't a Rarity episode then what is? >_< (we are lacking Rarity episodes this season imo)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I am currently on 1-6. Not too far, as I only have a slow YouTube app at home... :/ thankfully, my friend has the entire season one on his XBox, so I've watched 2 through 5 on that. As for the picture, I didn't draw it myself, but I did edit it to make it look the way it does. Also, it isn't a poem. It's song lyrics. Rainbow Factory by WoodenToaster to be exact. Warning on the video; it's a little bloody. Don't click on it if you don't want to see it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
OKAY I am joining but my post won't be very formal Meganium!!!

So my username ofc is Forever (given that others listed theirs!!), um, right, favourite yeah see I don't have one yet and I don't think I will lmao. Everything other than AppleJack is my favourite. Like I see positive in every pony although sometimes Twilight Sparkle makes me want to punch a wall. But ya, I like how each of them are kind of?? Like I'd love to live in their world but I can't pick a favourite because I like the idea of unicorns and peaguses (which isn't autocorrecting to THE RIGHT WORD BUT W/E) and I'd want to be able to be in the clouds and have magic too ;___; idk if there's a pony that has both later on if so don't spoil!!! I'm up to episode 5 of season 2, and I'm watching MLP whenever I'm down so I don't use up all of the magic that MLP has to make me feel happy and I feel sad over the weirdest things so it's almost a guarantee I'll watch it everyday lmao. Um, I skipped the rodeo one and the other apple one because I greatly dislike AppleJack. Something about her just ugh she is not amazing. Pinkie/Rainbow/Twilight all together would be a good combination but I find Fluttershy hilarious too!! Pinkie ofc is hilarious, and Rainbow idk there's something really appealing about her, idk, something to do with what she can achieve like RAINBOWS, while Twilight's leadership is awesome but I don't like how she's crazy obsessive over books and school and ya not my thing. Rarity's pretty but overall she isn't that interesting imo and I only look at her because she's pretty. AppleBloom is p awesome because she's pretty and she started the cutie mark crusaders UM oh, MLP has also made me cry a lot lmao. Like I seriously think that if the whole world just sat down and watched MLP, there would be world peace. idk how it does it even too! I was so opposed to MLP because I'm normally opposed to things people dislike, then on New Years Eve, Mid linked something relating to a MLP parody, and the first episode was in related links, then I kept watching then I ended up crying and I was like HMMM I want to see more of this and ya it's amazing. Oh and I also like the extended theme song it's very addictive and uplifting :3 I just love the whole thing about he series, just about friendship and what they learn and how they remember their friends IDK IT'S AWESOME. And I'm surprised I cried on the second episode even, given that I didn't know the characters at all, but the fact that 40 minutes of knowing the characters makes me cry for them says something then again I would cry over spilt milk so maybe I'm just weird. Also it makes me think of my own friends and it makes me want to get my closer friends into it but some of them are SO OPPOSED and that makes me very sad because they need to watch it because asdfghjkl; EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD WATCH IT. :3; idk if that's all I need to say I CAN'T REMEMBER but I really like it and it's amazing and I want to live there. :(

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Who's your least favorite pony (of the Mane 6)?
Pinkie Pie. Don't really like her super-hyper over the top antics. The only thing I like about her is her randomness.

I would be posting my other drawings, although I had auto-adjust them for quality.

; EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD WATCH IT. :3;
All so true. Everyone should watch it.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Oh wow, didn't realize there was a new FiM club. I should've expect this though seeing as I've been gone for a while.

Username: Sammyskitty
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle

I would have to say my least favorite would be Dashie. Personally I don't like her personility, it gets on my nerves some times.

Also I plan on bringing back PonyDex from the depths sometime for anyone who still remembers it ;3;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
omg Nica, beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! *standing ovation* Welcome aboard to the club, and welcome to da herd! <333 Although I can't tell what pony is your fave so I can add you to the list! This is probably the best pony post I've read so far xD

Have we ever discussed what everyone's episode so far in the club? If not, I guess we can just bring that up. What is your favorite episode of MLP so far?

Oh wow, didn't realize there was a new FiM club. I should've expect this though seeing as I've been gone for a while.

Username: Sammyskitty
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle

I would have to say my least favorite would be Dashie. Personally I don't like her personility, it gets on my nerves some times.

Also I plan on bringing back PonyDex from the depths sometime for anyone who still remembers it ;3;

Sammy! It's great to see ya here! (this is Megan btw <3) Welcome to the club, and great to see you're still working on that project. Hopefully you can share it soon. :D

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Ohey! Actually I scrapped the project shortly after I disappeared from PC, so I have to start from scratch and dig up some more vectors ;~;

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to upload a better version and hopefully this time have for Linux/OSX but that's currently the last thing on the list.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
omg Nica, beautiful. BEAUTIFUL! *standing ovation* Welcome aboard to the club, and welcome to da herd! <333 Although I can't tell what pony is your fave so I can add you to the list! This is probably the best pony post I've read so far xD

Have we ever discussed what everyone's episode so far in the club? If not, I guess we can just bring that up. What is your favorite episode of MLP so far?

:3 I am glad you appreciate.

My favourite thus far is the cutie mark chronicles. I didn't expect it to be my favourite but the fact that in the last four minutes I was totally crying and every time I thought about it I was crying and yeahhh. I also liked Sonic Rainboom cause that made me cry and it was v pretty to see. :3

Years
Welcome aboard! Great to see another Fluttershy fan joining us. :D And yes! I must agree @ the spoiler!

& Thanks! I will say the same to everyone who has posted their OCs. Since I have one more week left of Winter Break, I'll be working on posting them on the first post. :)

Ooh :0 I do a little OC drawing myself, so I wonder if I could post mine?

But otherwise. I can't really say I do have a favorite episode thus far. More like favorite scenes. It would have to be any of the Flutterage scenes, as they are quite hilarious, or even S3 premiere :0
Spoiler:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What is your favorite episode of MLP so far?

My favorite now is The WonderBolts Academy. Then the Hurricane Fluttershy 'cause it's my 1st episode I've ever watched.

Years
The Return of the Elements of Harmony 1 & 2. Pretty much the only episodes I've seen, except the few times MLP's actually in my way and there's nothing else good on.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
My least favorite pony is Rarity. In addition to contradicting her Element's traits on multiple occasions, she's also fleshed out NONE. Why is she so high class when her family is so normal? When did this happen? Who caused it?

Sorry, but as beautiful as she is, she's just my least favorite.

... And my favorite episode is the Crystal Empire. Plain and simple.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
"Keep Calm & Flutter On" will debut on January 19th...which is...next week. D: Can it be next Saturday now? Somehow I am in need of ponies rn D:

Oh man, answering my own topic here...My favorite episodeS would be both Hurricane Fluttershy and Sisterhooves Social. Both of them are Season 2 episodes, and personally I loved Fluttershy in that episode (Hurricane Fluttershy!), because of how she was able to conquer her past fear of humiliation. It was incredible to see her overcome that. :)

And then there's Sisterhooves Social, where it literally touched my heart. Both Rarity and Sweetie Belle have such an amazing Sister-Sister relationship, that honestly made me cry and wanted me to hug my little sister. <3

Ohey! Actually I scrapped the project shortly after I disappeared from PC, so I have to start from scratch and dig up some more vectors ;~;

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to upload a better version and hopefully this time have for Linux/OSX but that's currently the last thing on the list.

Ahh, alright! Take all the time you need for that! No rush whatsoever~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
What is your favorite episode of MLP so far?

Hmm.. For me to choose with more certainty, I would have to re-watch all of the episodes one by one and judge from there, but I don't have the time..so I'll just have to go by memory lol.

My favourite episode would have to be The Wonderbolts Academy as for now. I remember saying to my brother at the end how much I loved it xD

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
So, who here likes conventions? Been to any of them? Planning on going to one in the future? (Brony Ones)

Me? Well I went to two last year, planning on going to two, possibly three this year. Last year I went to Summer BronyCon 2012. You here the stories about how one event changed someone's life? That weekend last summer was mine. Never before had I felt such happiness, such compassion such... joy. Even during the fire, everything was just so fun. (I got to speak with Lauren Faust on the street during the evacuation)

Ever been in a large group of people when they suddenly started singing Smile Smile Smile? Best times of my life. Sure New York City was cool, but nothing can compare.

I went to a smaller Convention here in Kansas City last fall. It was Called Silly Filly Con (I never liked the name). But the staff decided to change the name. I don't like the new name either. (Now known as Midwest Brony Fest –KC). I was dragged in to staff because I was the only one who knew how to get a website up and running (my friends started it). Don't get me wrong, just because it was a smaller Convention, didn't make it any less fun. I still had a blast and made a bunch of friends from it. I hope to have a repeat this year when we have it again.

If you have never been to a convention, I strongly encourage you to go. You don't have to go very far to find one. Don't worry about meeting new people. Once you get here, talk to new people. Bronies we are a diverse group. Of the 5 friends I meet at Silly Filly Con, the only thing we have vaguely in common is ponies, but we still talk about life, music and what not. ( I can't even count how many people I meet at Brony Con)

Wow, this post really got out of hand.

Okay I have one thing I want to say: Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and Loyalty. When you have these elements together, a Sixth Element will reveal itself: Friendship.

Large Image:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Nice way to point it out. Truthfully, I plan on going to BronyCon one of these years. (Most likely after I get a job, driver's license, and such...) One of my dreams is to be one of the artists to perform there, among Living Tombstone, Mic the Mic, Omnipony, others... Well, I'd also be there as an artist. As in COME LOOK AT MY DEVIANTART kinda artist.

That's about all of my input on the subject. I haven't been to ANY kind of convention yet, actually.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Large Image:
Spoiler:

Mind = Blown

I'm starting love Hitchhiker's Guide than I ever had before thanks to Twilight Sparkle's analyzation.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I applaud to quil's post :D (and the image too! I *think* I've seen it before but it doesn't matter. xD What Pinkie said, it is mind blowing. :O)

quilzel said:
So, who here likes conventions? Been to any of them? Planning on going to one in the future? (Brony Ones)

I've been seriously thinking of going to one, but there's one thing that's stopping me...and it's not really the money. It's actually the dates. This year's bronycon takes place on the same weekend that I *might* (still pending!) be on vacation with my family. As of this moment, I haven't heard of any cons near me (except for the one in LA but that's terribly far away sadly). So, I'm kinda hoping for a miracle that the vacation dates would be changed xD If not, there's always next year, right?

At the same time, obviously I've never been to a convention before. xD So, judging from what I've heard or read, conventions with ponies sound like soooo much fun. <3

quilzel said:
How has 42 changed your life?
Well, it has indeed changed my life in so many ways possible. Back then I was a huge pessimist about everything & so negative. Although I still prefer to be alone sometimes, I still care a lot about my friends, and the friendships I've established with all of them. I'm no longer afraid to approach to anyone and say a proper "hello", like years ago when I was extremely shy and didn't want to talk to absolutely anyone. And just last semester I realized that working (and being) in groups is a lot more fun than working (and being) alone...especially when working on a huge project. Thanks to that, I took it all in as a huge "42" lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back