• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GFA's Pixel Place

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
OK, in honor of Christmas, I have:

santaclaus.png

Santy Claus!

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
The newest version of my Character sheet

kantocharacters.png

And my work for Malachite so far

waterline.png

Atomic Reactor

why did you change the cerulean sisters back to being the same?
round the left and right edges od sabrinas hair a tad more.

fakemon look good

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
They're all really good I like the Jessie,James,Butch and Cassidy one. Will they're be one of MEOWTH or PIKACHU?

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
They're all really good I like the Jessie,James,Butch and Cassidy one. Will they're be one of MEOWTH or PIKACHU?

Uhh... You mean like the Penguin Pokemon? No. These are for Malachite, plus their are already official sprites for those.

@ AR: Woops, I'll have to fix that

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Sorry abut my sporadic posting, but I have mid terms coming. Had a little break this afternoon from studying, so here are my advancements. Also, if anyone cares, I hate the Catcher in the Rye.

kantocharacters.png

I fixed the Cerulean Sister, and added Erika, Koga, Blaine, and Lorelei. Any C&C? I really would like some for Lorelei, I'm uncomfortable with her final turn out.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
She isn't yet, but will be eventually

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
OK, so which of these is the best? I like C, but I need some input. Crit is apreciated, but not expected.

Also, if you would be willinjg to go back a page, how's my latest collection? Expect to be seeing more of these 'Which One' sort of things, I think it's better because it gives me more expirienmce in spriting, even if the outcomes aren't what was intended.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2010
Hah! They should have hired you to make these characters for their games : >

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
Years
OK, so which of these is the best? I like C, but I need some input. Crit is apreciated, but not expected.

Also, if you would be willinjg to go back a page, how's my latest collection? Expect to be seeing more of these 'Which One' sort of things, I think it's better because it gives me more expirienmce in spriting, even if the outcomes aren't what was intended.

I'm thinking C is the best because B has weird hair and A looks too thin. But C is good.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
GFA's Return to Spriting

Haven't sprited in a while, but I'm getting back into it again as I've worked on transitioning from DPPt to BW style.

First of all here are the main characters from the First Movie:

Movie1Characters.png

A little uncomfortable with some of the guys hair, but I'll come back to it later. The Background/Fomat was designed by Alucus, but I have permission to use it, so it's OK.

Decided to give Pixel Overs a try, so here I give you the Bulbasaur line:
001-003.png

The shading on Venusaur has given me some trouble.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Did a Snivy Sprite.
snivye.png

Yeah. More stuff coming ... Soon. Ish.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Damn it people. The more you post, the more I do.

Ash Sheet:
Ash-OSBW.png

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Decided to give Pixel Overs a try, so here I give you the Bulbasaur line:
001-003.png

The shading on Venusaur has given me some trouble.

I think the bulbasaur looks a little weird but the other two are good; in particular, the venusaur is excellent.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Hmmm, maybe. Not quite sure what's wrong with it myself.

Made a VS Sprite of Trip. Ash's new rival and such.
vs_trip_by_baconboy914-d3j8luz.png

Made it as a Pixel Over of a picture I drew and scanned in. It was pretty fun to make. Totally going to do something like this again.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I think you made Bulbasaur's forehead a little too long, thats why it looks a little different. Other than that, some great peices of work.

Those OW's are great peices of work too, I love how you've done the characters from the first movie, the Mewtwo and Mew pretty much caught my eye.

Back