• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
Years
Could you rate a couple of my original cards? I did these a while back and did requests in these styles at SPPf, but I need opinions because I quit making trainer cards and I want to see if I should come back.

leaderxi.png

newcard.png

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
I'm currently working on TCard Public 2, and need feedback.

Image 1 is how it will look with just a colored background. What do you think of this?

Image 2 shows a background image, plus the horizontal bars.
Image 3 shows the same image without the bars.

Which image (2 or 3) you like better? Should I include an option to turn them on / off? or just make it one way or the other?
I'm leaning towards an option, but please tell me what you think.
tcp2testeq0.gif

tcp2testdu7.gif
tcp2test2ex3.gif

Thanks for helping (25 points if you want them plus credit in the help file!), and look for this design in my TCard Program soon!

Last edited:

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
kaseo > OK, so you should look for the "silver" RFVF card (when you have beaten the elite4, and done some other things your card becomes "silver") I think I found it on serebii.net once, but I don't have the link now. Sorry...

M-EX > I REALLY prefer image 2. It really looks better WITH the bars.

Oh, and I've just done a new t-card
3cd1579d82187978d36f428bac3a466e.bmp

"recherche" means "searches", I did the card in french 'cause I did it for a french t-card contest.
You can use the template (if u can remove the trainer, etc. ;) ) but don't forget to give credit ^^

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
mewtwo-ex i agree. i like the second image with the bars as well.

and also, i kinda made a new template. nothing special (because i can't animate things with paint), same basic concept except differently aranged. it's a bit plain but i just made it really quickly and didn't feel like adding anything else at the moment.
tctype.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
Would anyone be able to help me? I'm looking for the Johto badges. I have Kanto, Hoenn, and Orange Islands, but I have had no luck in finding the Johto badges! Please help if you can. Thanks in advance. :3

ze_gobou

Years
9c7582bfb927de5f6342d3aa906aede2.bmp

EDIT : Ooooh sorry, everything's written in French.
So : Badges for Trainer Cards
1st line : BRY/FR/LG
2nd line : GSC (those u were looking for)
3rd line : RSE

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
Thank you so much! -huggles-
Now I just need a few more posts and I can do my shop. =3

ze_gobou

Years
akitochi > You said you have the orange islands badges... I don't. Could you show them plz ? You've written 15 posts, now you're able to show your images...

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
Years
Rate my TC

Hey everyone come down and rate my TC that I made with my own fusions.I want rates on 10 plz.
Oh and btw my TC is in my sig.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2010
I don't know where to ask this, so I'll say it here.

Can anyone make me a T-Card template??...I have the picture of the backround I want but I don't know exactly how to put the BG in the t-card. Also I wanted it to say Frontier Symbols instead of League Badges.

Edit: I've learned how to make Tcards...does anyone have a blank template of just a regular Frontier Card..that has spaces for Frontier Symbols instead of League Badges at the bottom?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
~patrick~, just make it yourself, you know what you want, so just go for it
^_o itll be a great template by the sound of it! i look forward to seeing some of your stuff!
like, here are some i made:
scenery1-1.png

im working with those color shemes and the poke-balls, another one may come soon, hopefully.
EDIT: yup, this is them.
C&C please!
feel free to use them, aslong as you give me credits! (applys to all in this post)
newtempdisp-1.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
mycard.png

ive got the johto bages on there. looking for c&c on the card~. for cubone, charizard and utterfree, i used some pinball sprites i re-vamped, that i am hoping to make avaliable once they are done, first gen. only im sad to say....

Years
-What exactly are the 6 pokeballs near the bottom-right supposed to be?
-Whats that thing by the pokeballs?
-Maybe flip castform the other way? That way they'll all be facing toward the middle of the card.

Maybe use different pokeball sprites for those by the badges, like OW sprites, or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
heh....
the six pokeballs would be for when if peopel used different balls to catch their pokemon (ie great ball ultraball or master ball) would be displayed.
the thing by the pokeballs? erm, outta boredom, its from the games, the statue tings you see? the bit off the top of them, tweaked a bit.... lol.. i was bored ^^'''
good point about the castform, i didint notice, and it is fact conikydink that they were liek that anyway X3~ special *will change*
i COULD use o/w sprites... but you cant get o/w's of the other types of ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back