• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Holiday Map-Off [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
I really enjoyed taking part in this. That was a test of what I can do in 2 seconds :)
embpart.png

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This was because I didn't use snow tiles, right? :P

j/k :P Well done to all the winners - it was all very much deserved. Looking forward to the next one! ^^

Years
...okay, so my map placed second? o.O

Congratulations, guys! Cilerba, Binary and Ninja, you all definitely deserved it (Cilerba & Binary much more than myself). Well done to everyone else, too, you'd better treasure those participant emblems!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Hahahah, awesome, first. Surprised Fuji didn't get a spot though ._. I thought he would've beaten me lol. btw Regeneration, you mispelt "second position" as "second postition".

oh, and are you going to post the judging results? :x

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Hahahah, awesome, first. Surprised Fuji didn't get a spot though ._. I thought he would've beaten me lol. btw Regeneration, you mispelt "second position" as "second postition".

oh, and are you going to post the judging results? :x
It's private, but if you want to know your results then PM Regeneration.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Congratulations guys! I hope you all had fun in this event. By request of one of the event hosts, I'm just going to go ahead and make this event...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back