• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Zubat. Easily the most hated. Anyone who goes through a cave hates them by the time they're out.

Also, Pikachu hate makes me sad, so I won't even acknowledge how much hate it gets. :P

Influential_Mew

EeVee Trainer
Years
Can't speak for everyone here, but I absolutely hate Sawk and Throh for obvious reasons. They're atrocious and they do not represent a Pokemon very well.

droomph

weeb
Years
The most hated Pokémon would have to be Zubat, since Bidoof has only been around for two gens.

However the most disproportionate hate is of Lucario. I've seen quite a few people that denounce him here on PC, even though it's fanclub is doing quite well.

Though what I wanna really say is that Pokémon shouldn't be declared "useless" but you can sure hate if you want.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Garbodor is the worst Pokemon that I have ever seen ;-; Whoever designed it must have looked in their garbage and have been like, OWAIT! Then they gave it crappy moves too, but of course I don't think I could make myself use it anyway -.- So ugly!

Illuminaughty

The Graceful Idiot
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I am not sure; it's a toss-up among zubat and bidoof.

But I personally, dislike Unown the most.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Garbodor, perhaps. ;;
People say it's a piece of garbage literally! and it's weak as well.

This

why would nitendo invent a literally garbage pokemon
No kids would even like a trashbag pokemon :/
And it shouldn't be used in evil organization since it will just lower their status for using garbage

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2013
Magikarp, Dunsparce, and Stunfisk. Stunfisk and Dunsparce because they're the derp pokemon, and Magikarp because their spamfish and don't know anything better to do than splash. I hate them all. They deserve my hatred.

And don't forget those retarded Zubats :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Sometimes I just hate Pikachu and I mean in the show because it gets completely stomped by every starter pokemon. But then again, I forget about it when it's just adorable lmfao

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Probably Magikarp. I think it's quite cute but it's a complete waste of time, space and effort.
However it kinda makes up for it with Gyrados...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
According to me the most hated Pokemon are Kricketot. This is one of that Pokemon which I can hat too much and never like to look in the Pokemon series. For me it's one of the worst Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
The basic opinion of most people I talk to who don't do competitve battling say, Metapod or Kakuna. ... Because they're boring.

Bethanie

Sound Soldier
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Magikarp, Bidoof, Metapod, Rattata, Goldeen, Jigglypuff, Zigzagoon, Cascoon/Silcoon, Luvdisc, Pachirisu, male Combees, Glameow/Purugly, Purrloin/Liepard, Vanillite (Just because it's ice cream), Litwick (Just because it's a candle), Stunfisk
Of course, there's Zubat, Machop, Onix and Geodude, but it's only because they're in EVERY game.
Personally, the only Pokemon I really hate is Hypno because it's so creepy o.o

Bad Pokemon have problems too, they're just like you, except their Pokemon.
The world needs to open their eyes, and realize, they're not perfect and sometimes they die.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
For me it's Smoochum - the baby evolution of Jynx. It is just so disgusting that it wants to kiss us despite the fact that it is a baby. And it evolves into Ganguro trainwreck Jynx, one of the ugliest Pokemon ever.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
[FONT=&quot] I would name it as Zubats because he's a boorish character and always annoying me.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back