• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycodragon

Digimon Can Eat It
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
God, I hate Arceus, which seems odd, but he totally stole Mew`s place.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
[FONT=&quot] I would name it as Zubats because he's a boorish character and always annoying me.

And the recurring frequency of its appearances provoke you to throw your handheld console and force it into the wall, especially when you're looking for something else. Zubats. They're everywhere.

Crobat, though is an entirely different matter.[/FONT]

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
Magikarp is the most hated pokemon. I believe everyone hates the 1st stage eh?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Well, for those of us who played the Gen 2 games, Whitney's Miltank. I don't have to say much more, because if yu've played G/S/C you'll know what I'm talking about.

In general, I'd say Zubat or Tentacool. The only reason they exist, is to annoy you as much as possible if you are unlucky enough to be in a cave or surfing and run out of repels.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
My friends hate Ghost pokemon (From battleing me, I mindf**k with them)

But overall, I'd say Zubats/Woobats or wurmples. Wurmples because it seems they always poison me, and zoobat/woobat for obvious reasons. (They're everywhere!)

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Most people that posted probably have said Magikarp or Garbodor. I hate Hoppip because it is useless in battle but WHY hasn't anybody said that yet?

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
I really hate STUNFISK What-the?! a Pokemon made of plywood?!

Hehhe... :)

I don't quite agree about Magikarp being hated even though it only learns tackle, splash, and flail It still strong when it evolves! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I'd have to say Garbordor. Despite the fact that he's no worse than Muk and Weezing, so many people, nostalgia-blinded and otherwise, seem to hate it for any and all reasons. I'd even go so far as to say that people generally hate it more than they hate Zubat, which is a pretty impressive feat.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
This isn't my personal opinion, but I've found a lot of people hate Miltank ... I believe it has something to do with the games. I don't know if I have a least favorite Pokémon, so this is all I can contribute to the thread.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
I really dislike Sunkern, but I don't hate it. Not to mention any Pokemon in Gen 5 with Sturdy. I don't think further elaboration is needed.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Magickarp.

TBH I don't know why people hate Stunfisk. It is epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back