• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Years
I just found you chilling in the WFC and thought I'd stop by to say hello and chat for a bit, if that's okay with you. How's the Donation Center going for you? ^-^

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Hi I was hoping to adopt that Scyther and Shinx if I could? Really need a false swiper again as thats how I catch pokemon haha.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
can u hook me up with a Cyndaquil in pokemon black 2. just let me know what pokemon u want in return for it and Cyndaquil dose not have to be a shiny, it can be a normal one, any one will help.

Last edited:

flyingknight

Ghost
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Sorry i havent been on alot can you keep that skorupi under my name for like 5 more days im busy for like the next 3 days. Or we can trade now.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
I'll take:
Scraggy F Lv.23
Jolly
5/1/2012
Egg hatched
Capable of taking hits

Maxed IVs: Hp, Def, SpDef

Hp 63 -- Atk 42 -- Def 44 -- SpAtk 23 -- SpDef 44 -- Spd 31
Shed Skin
Headbutt -- Swagger -- Brick Break -- Payback

Feebas M Lv.16
Spoiler:

Sassy 3/9/2012 Egg hatched
Likes to thrash about

Maxed IVs: Atk, Def, SpDef

Hp 33 -- Atk 14 -- Def 16 -- SpAtk 9 -- SpDef 29 -- Spd 27
Swift Swim
Slash -- Tackle

Please!

Lecapria

Jellyfish with Headphones
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Hey guys. . . My boyfriend broke up with me last night and i dont know how often i'll be on, so i'm extending the call period to 2 weeks instead of one

can u hook me up with a Cyndaquil in pokemon black 2. just let me know what pokemon u want in return for it and Cyndaquil dose not have to be a shiny, it can be a normal one, any one will help.
I would have to breed one and that defeats the purpose of the adoption center

I would love to be able to adopt one of your Zoruas if you still have them? :D
Yes i still have them both, but you need to be specific about which one, or you can't claim one

Last edited:

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
thank u for time, just thought id ask, but if know anyone that can get me one just let me know, please.

i wish i still had my hg, cause then id tranfer it over, but sadly i dont

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll be willing to trade the Duiousion for a Gothita or one of the evolution. I only need it for the pokedex entry so no nature, gender, or any of that stuff is preferred over another.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello!
Do you still have that Growlithe?
I can trade you a Chimchar with 3 egg moves and a perfect nature for it.
Well, if it's still available, of course (:

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
I'll be willing to trade the Duiousion for a Gothita or one of the evolution. I only need it for the pokedex entry so no nature, gender, or any of that stuff is preferred over another.

It doesnt' matter, you need to be specific about which one. I just updated the rules on the front page if you need to read them.

Hello!
Do you still have that Growlithe?
I can trade you a Chimchar with 3 egg moves and a perfect nature for it.
Well, if it's still available, of course (:
Lol you dont have to put so much effort into it. I still have my campaign Infernape from my diamond game. You see my sister hadn't started hers when I did, so i used her game to get all 3 4th gen starters. Giving me something like that might just go right back into the adoption center you see :c

BTW Pink Mommy, i've tried entering the friendcode in your signature and it says it's incorrect

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 22, 2012
Hello, I was wondering if I could trade your Zorua F Lv.1
I don't have many Pokemon, but I have:

• Charmander
  • Squirtl
  • Bulbasaur
  • Gastly
  • Dratini
  • Snivy
  • Eevee
These are the only Pokemon I have now and they are all level 1.

My Pokemon Black FC - 3738 - 6594 - 7241

Lecapria

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
Hello, I was wondering if I could trade your Zorua F Lv.1
I don't have many Pokemon, but I have:

• Charmander
  • Squirtl
  • Bulbasaur
  • Gastly
  • Dratini
  • Snivy
  • Eevee
These are the only Pokemon I have now and they are all level 1.

My Pokemon Black FC - 3738 - 6594 - 7241
I think i'd be interested in one of the 1st gen starts. You can pick which one~

Also my game says your FC is incorrect

In case you didnt see my post before, can I please adopt the mantyke? I am willing to offer any of the DR Pokemon that I have.

If you had checked the first page again, youll see your claim and the date that i put your claim down for

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
I'll actually cancel my scyther request for other guy cause I already managed to get a zangoose for false swipe but I still wanted Shinx please.

FC is 2881 7520 8622
Trainer name is CAT

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I'd like to claim the Starmie....I'm ready to take it at any time during the weekend. I can trade a level 34 Quilava F. I'll get my FC in a bit.

Edit: FC = 2065 6936 5305

Last edited:
Back