• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Correction* IF the Rayquaza appears as a shiny to you. Remember the odds, and don't be too expectant, determined perhaps, but never expectant, it'll crush you. And yes, I am a lucky prat. Sue me XD Anyways~ Anyone here that can tell me which is easier to find, shiny swablu,or bagon?

Years
I think a shiny swablu would be easaier, since oyu encounter swablus in alot of places, rather the Bagon you can only encounter in that cave at the far end,

Thats my opinion, plus bagon is hard to even encounter, so even if you try, you might get a shiny of another pokemon instead of bagon.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Shiny Bagon would be alot better as a shiny (i think) but Swablu is by far mroe ezier, i think as well...

Sum1 plz say also, i am not quite sure, sicne ic ant remember how common a swablu is...lol

Years
Shiny Bagon would be alot better as a shiny (i think) but Swablu is by far mroe ezier, i think as well...

Sum1 plz say also, i am not quite sure, sicne ic ant remember how common a swablu is...lol

National Dex #333
Johto Dex #-
Hoenn Dex #121
Shin'ō Dex #?
Type Normal / Flying
Species Cotton Bird Pokémon
Ability Natural Cure
Egg groups Flying
Dragon
Effort yield 1 SpD
Exp. yield 74 base exp.
Lv100 at 600,000 exp.
Gender 50% ♀ / 50% ♂
Catch rate 255

Does this help?

Years
well no shiny regirock yet
but i have no school tomorrow and monday so i have a four day weekend so sring and egg hatching for me

i am going to start fire red over and sr for these pokemon
bulbasaur
eevee
moltres
articuno
syther
lickatung
hitmoncham
mr.mime
aerodactyl
snorlax{maybe}
dragtini
mewtwo
entei{maybe}

i feel like the sring king well wish me luck on my long quest
but this list is just here for possibilitys i might not sr for all of them except eevee and bulbasaur are defenaite

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Have patience, but what are you using? I mean, your party~ Because you could be able to catch it with a master ball, but lots of people tend to use it before Rayquaza confronts them.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Hello all. Well, time for my Daily Update, though there's not really much to Update. I thought I saw Shiny Jirachi for a second, but it was just a Mild Hallucination from a combination of an Overdose of Coca-Cola and staying up until 3:00 AM Shiny Hunting and doing Homework. XD

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Re-Starting}

Typlomence :: Congrats on the Shiny Sandshrew. And as to you Question? Both Bagon and Swablu would actually be considered pretty Rare, but, Bagon more so. Either way, it actually might be easier to Breed considering they are both slightly difficult to find. Best of luck. ^^

Shiny Legendaries :: Oh no! A Rival to Hunt Bulbasaur! LOL Seriously. Good luck to you as well. ^^ *Laughs evilly while nobody's around and rushes to play Leaf Green Version*

Last edited:
Years
Well, i have 4 gba games of pokemon, and i tend to start over the boring ones and i get master balls, added up, atm i have 2, but hey, i only need 1, and ya,

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Mmmm.... but breeding is SO annoying to me these days, what with all the waiting, though hunting would prove to be just the same in terms of patience required.... I'm not sure, I'm really just killing time with my FR these days...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well, GL on ur hunt SL! And you to every1 else ^.^

Well, nthin enw, as u have probably figured, i only play for about 30 min a day now, i mainly play/watch Naruto... lol anywyas... Nuthin new, almost through Pkmn Tower. ANd then off to kick Erika's ***

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I don't think it's considered Off-Topic when it is just talking about how to raise your Shinies. Hm... Oh well. XD

I'd personally go on and Evolve it. But then again, I'm a Multi-Tasking Poke'Maniac who likes to turn my Shinies into Invicible Battle Machines. XD But, it really is up to the Hunter as to what they want to do with thier Shinies. I mean some just Catch and leave them be for Collector's Value. It's your decision.

LOL, I'm exactly like you... trying to breed shinies with good natures, movesets, and IVs... I can't do it just yet... I have to beat the E4 on FR first, then I'll be breeding for shinies like crazy.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Lol, good luck >.< But I actually fought hard to find that shiny Swablu, and still am, but I caught a surskit! Yay~ But anyways, I wonder if there are any routes with lots and LOTS of the same pokemon in them?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shiny Legendarys :: Good luck on all your Shinies. ^^ And I'm happy to Race for Bulbasaur if you want to.

Typlomence :: Well, if you're playing Ruby/Sapphire there's always the very first Route 101. The only 3 Pokemon on that Route are Zigzagoon, Poochyena, and Wrumple if I'm correct.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
But, they're really not that common in terms of occurence. I believe I must venture back to the route next to Fallabor and hunt for a shiny Spinda, frankly, their all OVER the place, and each has it own unique pattern, also a plus for me.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Typlomence :: Ah. I forgot about Spinda. XD Yes, if you're looking for Pokemon just on Appearence Rate alone then Spinda would deffinately be a good choice.

Shiny Legendarys :: Let the Race Begin! ^-^

Back