• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
~Kazaam~ said:
I meant how long is it until the next tournament.

Ah. Sorry, then. It really didn't look at all like that, though.

...Actually, my point still remains: what kind of Wi-Fi tournament takes a whole YEAR before starting up again, aside from those really special, win-a-shiny-Arceus kinds?

The only thing stopping your from getting MSN is your own wanting not to get it & inability to use it due to computer incompatibilities. :P

There, fixed.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I won't even respond to the lack of desire, but what kind of crappy computer would you have to have for it to not be able to run MSN? <.<;

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Never heard of Meebo, but Pidgin (formerly GAIM) works wonders for all these poorly written, old-hat dead chat programs everyone insists on using. It's multiplatform, which is always a plus.

I still feel the need to point out how much better IRC is than AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc, but I know that this point's getting drowned out by a sea of ignorance in a minute or two so you don't have to pretend you're listening or anything.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...I just discovered that Karsen is one of those invisible users......this is going to be a real pain to set up...

Never heard of Meebo, but Pidgin (formerly GAIM) works wonders for all these poorly written, old-hat dead chat programs everyone insists on using. It's multiplatform, which is always a plus.

I still feel the need to point out how much better IRC is than AIM, MSN, ICQ, etc, but I know that this point's getting drowned out by a sea of ignorance in a minute or two so you don't have to pretend you're listening or anything.

(No, I'm just choosing to ignore you ever since you called me "Itachi"...)

Karsen

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
I don't think it s really a problem, all you have to do is pm me and tell me when your available because i am on quite regularly.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
*sigh* Where is soulinferno these days. I really want a battle.

And btw Genus, how do you know my pokemon when I haven't ever battled you... ?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years

MSN doesn't require all that initial crap of picking servers and channels. Let's just say IRC is the reason I no longer go into chatrooms.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
Years
MSN doesn't require all that initial crap of picking servers and channels. Let's just say IRC is the reason I no longer go into chatrooms.

I'll second that. IRC annoys the crap out of me.

But anyways, Alakazam is apparently updating the list tomorrow, so hopefully all battles that need to be finished are finished moderately soon, so we can get the [semi-finals?] started. Any word from aragornbird? I haven't seen him around lately.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, this is how things stand now.

Tournament 2 Pairings
Round Five

Karsen VS Ichaste Pekoni

Karsen VS Richard Steel

Ichaste Pekoni VS Richard Steel

Round Four

Always and Never VS Ichaste Pekoni

Winner by Default: Ichaste Pekoni

Winner of aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed VS Ichida

Cakekun VS Richard Steel

Winner: Richard Steel

Winner of Soulinferno VS Paranoia VS genus

Free Round: Karsen

Round Three

Soulinferno VS Paranoia

aragornbird VS Dragon Tamer Ed

Everything looks fine, though we still have two battles lagging on from Round Three. Also, unlike most battles unfinished, we actually have four active members here, heh. Though I'd like to give you all some more time, I'd also like to get Ichida & genus to move on-and I can't do both. >_>

Why didn't the randomizer pair those two together, XD. :D

Anyways, I'll PM the four of you now, and make my decision tomorrow night.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
*phew* I was worried that everything had moved on without me...but it turns out that the events IRL that were keeping me off of here coincided PERFECTLY with the system freeze! Lucky~!

On the other hand, it's pretty late here, so there isn't much I can do right now...but I'm still here!

Richard Steel said:
But anyways, Alakazam is apparently updating the list tomorrow

*hindsight-LOL*

And thus we cycle back to my MSN suggestion. :P

As well as my reasons why that isn't an option for me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Wow, we're back. I was getting annoyed, checking three forums I rarely go to, XD.

Hm, despite this little hiccup in the plan, I'll say:

Round Three should be finished by Saturday at the latest. And no more extensions.

Round Four consists of two people waiting for Round Three to end....and the deadline moves to Sunday, October 28th, in order to get a weekend in.

Round Five has already begun, though the deadline is now vague. Should be somewhere between early to mid November at the latest.

Also, glad to be back. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Just posting to confirm that I'm still here.

Eat your heart out, absentees.

Back