• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Go ahead and do that Nido! I accept it! Yeah, Shea needs to log on. Earl's waiting on John at this point, and I have a feeling Aspie is waiting on someone to post. Anything you could do with Seven Nido? I like that side story myself. Maybe I could..... Has Mordecai been introduced to the RP yet? How does he act? What does he look like?

Aspie, themes aren't exactly usual for roleplays, it's just something Nido and I like to do for our characters. However, certain songs shouldn't be used. One Winged Angel from FF7 in any shape or form should not be used, as EVERYBODY knows who's theme that REALLY is.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I've never played FF before looks interesting. I like these themes okay, but I'm looking for something, kind of Rage against the Machine like. I could use a Rage against the Machine song but Israel is a proud conservative.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
That's why I said Auron's theme. There's nothing really there that could contradict Israel's nature. Oh, and Final Fantasy is amazing. Just don't play XIII. It sucks. Start with FFX. PS2. You should find it for fifteen bucks nowadays. Question in last post.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I'm trying to remember who Mordacai is. And Game, don't start him out on the crap of FF. X wasn't a bad game, but it simply was not as good as any of the ones I've played. But, then again, I haven't played XIII yet. Start with some of the old ones. VII, VIII, and IX are all really good games with semi-good graphics if you care about the graphics for the PS1. IV and VI are SNES era games that have been ported to the GBA, and the DS in IV's case. They are easily the best of the bunch. Play any one of those five, and I promise you will not be disappointed. :D

And I could try to think of something to do with Six and Seven. Hm... I'm not sure right now, but I'll start thinking about it.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Mordecai? The leader of Team Plasma? You know, guy with the- *shot*

I agree with Nido... Except that FFVII is overrated. Don't try to tell me otherwise. VI is superior.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yeah, uh... Didn't Israel and Yasumi meet him when they went to Antartica? He beat the crap out of Yasumi's dragon's with Deoxis. Sorry, I had forgotten.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Metallica... Nice. Good choice Aspie. I like it. So, what does Mordecai look like/ act like? No offense, but I hate sorting through page after page of text.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Well, he has long white hair and dresses like a king what with him being the king of Team Plasma. He has a Deoxys, and a Metagross, I plan on using him later it's just that the other teams have overshadowed him so far. I hope to fix this.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright you can have him run into MiB, and of course you get control of him. He also killed Yasumi's father when she was five, and beat her dragons all with his Deoxys in their last battle in Antarctica. He believes in Pokemon Liberation.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sweet... I'll be sure to do that. It'll be nice for MiB and Mordecai to catch up after all these years.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm hinting at a possible short battle. That's why I'm wondering what other Pokemon Mordecai has.

Back