• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Religion race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
I deiced to make this thread at school, since their a race for birthdays genders and Continents. First off atheist and agnostic are considered religion no one will be excluded. secondly because their more religions then i could count say the 1st post catholic copy catholic and and you religion. Finally NO MAKING FUN OF OTHER PEOPLES RELIGIONS/LACK OF. If you make fun off a religion you will be banned from the thread your post as well as future post will be reported The race end when a religion gets 100 posts
lets start This with

Catholic 1

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Catholic 2
Catholics FTW
I'm not sure how well this is gonna go down cause of how touchy of a topic religion is.
But lets give it a go.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Catholic 4
Well yeah, there's the Atheist Alliance. Though other clubs pertaining religion are banned due to discrimination , but this is just a game so it's probably acceptable.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
catholic - 11
atheist - 2
Protestant - 2
Agnostic - 1
Baptist - 1

Adding denominations up in this mug. ;) lol I really don't know if that counts. But whatever! I'm technically more of an "I don't give a damn" but that's not a religion. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back