• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The quality is nice and the .GIFs loop is very smooth. My only problem is that I believe, in my opinion, that the Friend Codes would look better if it they were the same font and color as the pair and family listings above.

8outta10.

Nakala Pri

The loop is okay, and it's quality is good...

But Gaara altogether is both awesome and a rapist.

So, I don't like him. >:C

Plus talk about mascara! Has he ever heard of the natural look? xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10.

The hue for the gif is really pretty <3 However, the text detracts from the beauty of it, primarily due to the number of lines it takes up + the purple font doesn't really go with the gif's hue. (It's passable, but I feel it would look better if it were more of a subtle purple, perhaps like a mauve color or something.)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
7.5/10

The banner is excellent, but the blue text looks out of place and a little too striking. Perhaps it would be better to put it in your sig so that it blends in.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
8/10.

Can't decide whether the picture freaks me out or not, think I like it. CSS is all neat and tidy, good job.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Simple & easy on the eyes. Stylistically, not a fan of the random bright blue link or the offset disclaimer on the bottom. The gif itself looks oddly proportioned, though I don't know if that's due to original content oddities or something the creator did. Also not liking the very short line in between the gif and links- it just makes things a bit unbalanced. 7/10

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Never really was a fan of Death Note, I kinda like it... But Yagami Light is such an annoying character! >:C

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, that's Katy? Damn, she looks different. Anyway, the asymmetry of the first line and the clashing colors in the second line hurt the overall signature. =(

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back