• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Snakewood: Achieving Greatness!

Soar

n00b
Years
Hi guys! Im not going to make this too long, so ill break it up into sections.

About me and my channel! My channel is gong to be very diverse. I will be doing lets plays, Battle commentating, and some fun little series I know you guys will enjoy! Right now i will be sticking to Lets Plays on this thread (I don't think I'm allowed to post anything other than those, but correct me if I'm wrong) so if you would like to see the other series checkout my channel :)
Now as for me, I'm 15 a sophomore in High School. I play many games and I am really getting back into competitive battling. I also really try my hardest to strive for success, so if you guys could please give me some feedback it would be wonderful! Whether you contact me on this thread or on the video it wouldn't matter to me, just so long as you do!

About this series! Pokemon Snakewood comes with a list of achievements, and my goal is to "Catch Them All" Join me on my journey!

Now for the moment we've all been waiting for *Drumrolls* I present Episode 1!

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I haven't completely caught up, but I have a few quick things. An hour special is fine, but thirty minute videos are pretty intimidating and take up a lot of the viewer's time. If you're going to make them that long, I'd suggest maybe throwing in a summary of what occurs in the episode at the beginning to get the viewer intrigued. Other than that, so far it's not bad. Sometimes your voice lowers to a point where I can't understand it; a mumbling of sorts. Of course, everyone makes small mistakes like that so it's just a matter of lowering the amount of them. Other than that, it's pretty entertaining. :] Keep it up!

Back