• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

I may do that at a later date but for now I just want to get the full game/project complete and released. I've been doing a lot of work on it over the past couple of days so I'd say I'm about 60-65% complete now.

That's a great thing to hear! I can't wait for this release :D

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years

I may do that at a later date but for now I just want to get the full game/project complete and released. I've been doing a lot of work on it over the past couple of days so I'd say I'm about 60-65% complete now.

Awesome! I'm REALLY excited for the final release, after playing your previous hacks, I KNOW this hack will NOT disappoint! [:

blue

gucci
Years

Awesome! I'm REALLY excited for the final release, after playing your previous hacks, I KNOW this hack will NOT disappoint! [:

Haha! I'm trying to make this one exceptionally unique by adding pretty much everything I can, it's much better than my previous hack and I really appreciate all the support so thanks guys! ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
I'm very excited for when you finish this, your Expert Emerald hack was brilliant, and as you know by I have been anticipating your re-attempt at a Fire Red hack! All the new things you are implementing sound great, especially the extra gyms! I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of the hack.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I read. that you merged your FR sideshow hacks with atif right ? Does this mean that you'll restart? or not ( hope not ;)) also i loved both hacks so i would really like to see their features incorporated ! good luck :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
We're going to base both of our thing on Suicune's base. It's going pretty well. :D
I've got a suprise, but I don't know if Suicune wants to reveal it now. :)

sethiey

Probably editing a video
Years
Wow love this hack 0_0 can't wait for more, i was also wondering if i could to a let's play of this game! please write back, thanks. ~Seth

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I asked Suicune, and I will now reveal the suprise.
Do you remember Littleroot Town? The reigon that it's in? Hoenn? Well it's going to be visitable in this hack! All of it! Team Magma will be in Kanto, something to to with Groudon. Where is Team Aqua? Still in Hoenn? So yeah, Kanto and Hoenn can both be visited! We've got a few towns and a city done, so it's going good. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
I asked Suicune, and I will now reveal the suprise.
Do you remember Littleroot Town? The reigon that it's in? Hoenn? Well it's going to be visitable in this hack! All of it! Team Magma will be in Kanto, something to to with Groudon. Where is Team Aqua? Still in Hoenn? So yeah, Kanto and Hoenn can both be visited! We've got a few towns and a city done, so it's going good. :)
hoooly cow. I'm really glad to hear you guys are working together, adding a whole new region is going to be amazing, and it's great that you'll have a new story in Kanto too! Having Suicune's balancing of Pokémon, increased difficulty, etc. alongside drastic changes such as this is going to make this already great hack incredible! I'm even more excited for this hack now, this is such great news, and I think it definitely constitutes putting this hack in the Progressing Hacks section. I wish you two the best of luck with this, and I anxiously wait another update! :)

blue

gucci
Years
hoooly cow. I'm really glad to hear you guys are working together, adding a whole new region is going to be amazing, and it's great that you'll have a new story in Kanto too! Having Suicune's balancing of Pokémon, increased difficulty, etc. alongside drastic changes such as this is going to make this already great hack incredible! I'm even more excited for this hack now, this is such great news, and I think it definitely constitutes putting this hack in the Progressing Hacks section. I wish you two the best of luck with this, and I anxiously wait another update! :)

Thanks! Depending on how it goes we may request for it to be moved to the Progressing Hacks considering as you said it does qualify for it. We've only really just started but things are running smoothly!

YEAH !!!!! Hoenn is in ! So from what atif said the hack won't need to be restarted right ? or i misunderstood ?

Yup, Hoenn too! We won't need to restart, I've edited all the Kanto trainers and added some features that don't need to be changed, plus it would be a waste.

Just a quick note, I've updated the Features & Media section of the OP with some of the content that's in the next release!

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014

Thanks! Depending on how it goes we may request for it to be moved to the Progressing Hacks considering as you said it does qualify for it. We've only really just started but things are running smoothly!

Yup, Hoenn too! We won't need to restart, I've edited all the Kanto trainers and added some features that don't need to be changed, plus it would be a waste.

Just a quick note, I've updated the Features & Media section of the OP with some of the content that's in the next release!

The fact Hoenn is going to be in just makes it much more epic!! I really can't wait, not to mention the idea of team magma roaming around kanto :D
Seems perfect

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
^ It would be brilliant if you could do that. I do have a question though, how do you plan on adjusting the difficulty of the game, as if you have the Indigo Plateau champion with Pokémon at levels around 90, where will the levels go from there in Hoenn? Will we be seeing Bug Catchers on the first few routes with level 90 Beautiflies? I'm sure you've already thought about this, but I was just wondering how you would make this work. :)

blue

gucci
Years
^ It would be brilliant if you could do that. I do have a question though, how do you plan on adjusting the difficulty of the game, as if you have the Indigo Plateau champion with Pokémon at levels around 90, where will the levels go from there in Hoenn? Will we be seeing Bug Catchers on the first few routes with level 90 Beautiflies? I'm sure you've already thought about this, but I was just wondering how you would make this work. :)

Yeah, that's all been considered and discussed. I've planned on lowering the Elite Four & Champions levels by a few so that the Hoenn Gyms & E4 can fit in under level 100, it will all work hopefully ^^ But yeah once you enter Hoenn the trainers will be high leveled with Level 80+ Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey suicine, i've been wondering, why don't you make a new release?, something like, the new release lasts until viridian gym or lasts until you beat kanto elite 4, since now you announced that hoenn will be in this game, and still we don't' get a new release...just wanted to make you know

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
and my favourite Hoenn will be in game? A-a-a-a-amazing+__+Hmm...maybe you'll change the locations of some people.who gives you a stareter?X) Maybe some should be in Hoenn?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
You will probably be able to get some Pokémon in Hoenn that you can't get in Kanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back