• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon TRE: Team Rocket Edition

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Ooh...good luck then =)

Anyhow...friend was asking and I forgot, where do you get Cut again?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
cut is obtained on the ship, the same as in r/b.

and ive been fixing thigns today, all thats left to do it find a way to fix the fossil resurrection and ill try again to fix those in-party sprites for the pokemon. hopefully ill be done soon

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
haha that happened to me, but i forgot about it. yeah i have no idea how to fix that either.

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2008
Very Cool, Im in the progress of making a Blue Hack rite now >.> I Love the idea of the opposite view point

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
updated the first post and the hack with glitch fixes. if you downloaded before today, august 21, then go ahead and redownload. heres what i fixed:
Leech Seed freezes the game. *If you encounter bulbasaur, use a save state incase it uses it* - FIXED 8/21/08
Blastoise's back sprite is messed up - FIXED 8/21/08
Pokemon's colors are messed up - FIXED 8/21/08
Bike shop doors are in original location, not by door mat (also after you get the bike the cashier's text has not changed from RED)- FIXED 8/21/08
Fossils do not get made - FIXED 8/21/08

I am still searching for the inparty minisprites, i think they are somewhere near the pokemon color and pokedex order, but I still cant find it. thats the only thing that still bugs me. ill find it one day, i hope.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
updated the first post and the hack with glitch fixes. if you downloaded before today, august 21, then go ahead and redownload. heres what i fixed:
Leech Seed freezes the game. *If you encounter bulbasaur, use a save state incase it uses it* - FIXED 8/21/08
Blastoise's back sprite is messed up - FIXED 8/21/08
Pokemon's colors are messed up - FIXED 8/21/08
Bike shop doors are in original location, not by door mat (also after you get the bike the cashier's text has not changed from RED)- FIXED 8/21/08
Fossils do not get made - FIXED 8/21/08

I am still searching for the inparty minisprites, i think they are somewhere near the pokemon color and pokedex order, but I still cant find it. thats the only thing that still bugs me. ill find it one day, i hope.

They start around: 71951h

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
er...would you care to explain to me how its set up? i dont see any pattern in there...:nervous:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Wait... is this hack still being updated? I thought you finished it! Anyway, if you are updating it, what are you going to do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
well i just fixed glitches. im about to upload a new one where i fixed the back sprite to moltres, and then all the known glitches that can be fixed have been fixed.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
That's pretty interesting. I always that this hack is done (for good)...

I guess if you're fixing glitches, that's okay with me.
Good luck, hope you finish the rest of this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
I updated the first pots again with a few glitch fixes:
Moltres back sprite now works
When you fly to a city/black out you will now be placed infront of the pokecenter, instead of the random places that you originally appeared.

tank-poker

Master pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
Wow, I played this for 5 minutes and loved it. Extremely Impressed. Thank you for brightening my day

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
i have a final update. i dont believe i will have anymore updates after this, since i think there might not be any more major glitches.

in this i updated the title screen, changed some ingame trades, and finally fixed the inparty sprites. and by fixed, i mean removed. and by removed i mean i hope what i changed doesnt affect anything else in the game.

the updates in the first post.

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Does anyone know why my Emulator crashes upon entering a Pokemon center?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
you scared me when i read your message, and i had to go to my other computer and check to see if indeed the emulator froze upon entering a pokecenter, but fortunately it did not happen to me. I'm not sure why its happening to you. are you using vba?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
popetaffy, thank you.
P S B, im not sure whats the problem then. thats weird

also, what do you guys think of the title screen? i worked pretty hard on that logo.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Well, I found a little break, time to re-download this patch <3

I'll let you know shortly after how it goes

Back