• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm cool with these groups. I'm sorry, TD, but Kaller will have to come out on top. He has a scarf and triangular shades.

tumblr_miqh03p3CW1s65gxso1_250.gif

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@Heroto: Seriously, Tupert is a frog with Black Glasses. You think you can beat him in this game. Once he learns about pokemon Kaller will take a Poison Jab to the stomach like Brock.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I DUN CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, Jon will be pretty hard to beat in a fight too, Leech Seed is so OP if it actually hits outside of the games themselves. Watch Ash's battle with Koga and tell me I'm wrong.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Leech Seed is OP, but Dragon Claw can get rid of it pretty quickly [in a anime-like context] :3 And if Kaller dare touches the awesome that is Tanner, he's going to get a Thunder Fang to the face, so there's that.

Hm, by the way things are going, Jon and Tanner could be pretty good friends or huge rivals because they're kinda similar. Either or.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Black Ninetales has been inactive for 2 days now.
And since he's the only one who needs to reply, should this day go without any reply of his, I'll throw in another NPC Pokémon for Kenneth's Joint Post, so that we do end up moving thru the dungeon :3

Also, since Sotelo will eventually show his obsession with Potatoes, that'll make for some nice discussions with Tanner and Jon o3o

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
I could see it already.

"These potatoes look delicious..."

"NOW TRY THEM WITH NOODLES! Don't worry, I'll pay it, as long as you tell me how awesome they are."

Then Jon is like "Yes, but do they have Cheese?"

Just noticed this. I love how everyone has big names and titles, and Sephy over here is just like "Jon" xD

So...It begins.

Lol, I'm sure both Revor and Jon will attain awesome titles soon o3o
And if Jon ever evolves, he'll become "Jon the Other Grovyle Who Is Not Evil" or something xD

But yeah, Beach Cavern's (dungeon name SPOILERS!!!!) layout is finished since like two weeks ago xD
Right now I'm working on a very convenient tutorial by Sotelo with which you will leaner how to Pokémon correctly o3o
Once that is done, both will be posted and you'll be allowed to proceed~

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
... *Runs away* I WAS NEVER HERE.

And also... why does Kaller get sunglasses and I don't? D:

Didn't we already have this conversation?

You can just find some random sunglasses sometime when you post later. :3

Pretty much this~
You wanted stat boosting, Snivy-family exclusive shades.
I said no because family exclusive items are somehow related to the Pokemon itself (Char-Fang, Phione Dew), what they produce (Combus-Sweat), or just cards (Turt-Card). Then you have the more rare ones (Dragon Jewel, Fiery Gem) that are related to their species but not in name and rather in type, and so on.

The shades did not fit in any category of such items. The smug scarf was accepted because it boosts stats but not only Snivy's, but any Pokémon's, really.

And just like Kenneth said, you can find some regular shades at any time in your posts, so.

Also, if you guys want, I could just post the dungeon layout already, and Ninetales could catch up when he's back and stuff. Or we could just wait for him to return. What say you? o3o

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I don't see a problem with that. Generally it would be a good idea to be selfish and say "Nah, I can't post then :P" but we can't have one person holding up the RP, really.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm fine with whatever you think is best!

I figggger Jon will just go on until he does something awesome that earns him a title.

I don't know what apparel would make Jon look awesome so I think I'll leave it alone, and if Beatsy has some ingenious revelation for what would look good on him stuff can just materialize in front of him XD. Hmm...maybe he needs some sort of Pokemon Fedora?

Chalifoux

Years
Alrighty, me and Josh decided to post. Black Ninetales can catch up when he's back. And if such doesn't happen within the next 24 hours or so, then either you can join another group or post on your own Kenneth :3

As for the dungeon itself, any comments on how we described it? It it too vague or too specific or something?
This is probably the layout we'll use with all dungeons, plus available item listings (should there be a lot of them) and traps and the like, but I'd like to hear your feedback on it~

Years
I'm back! Sorry for the delay. There was a thing. Well, four things. Well, four things and a computer.

And I have no objections to the teams, Res. You and I will get along just fine, you being hesitant and me being hot-headed. Or in a fight, you being analytical and cool, and me being... hot-headed.

Back