• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
*CoughSkippingRockTunnelWasMyIdeaCough*

By battling with Shinx, I meant Kat battling Totodile with Shinx after she catches it.

And by going through Vermillion, she means the boardwalk to the east between Vermillion and Lavander Town.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Ohohoh okay.
x3 Shinxy will be good in Cerulean too!

And yes. The credit for skipping Rock Tunnel goes to Jim.
If any of you have suggestions, feel free to offer them!

Yaziyo: Yes, they're still open.

EDIT: Augh!
I just noticed that in my early posts, I was calling Kat's shirt a tank top. It's not, it's a TUBE top. -_- *feels stupid*
Kat hates straps.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Yay, hopefully a new RPer.

CREDIT for the idea? XD I was just mildly hinting that I asked if we could skip it.

WTF is a tube top? o.o

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
No, we do. I just don't know the names of them XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023

Noah's sort of stuck and lost on route one, does anyone want to find him for me as I can't really continue until someone does.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
You could just keep walking? Technically I am the only person left on the route; so if you can't just keep walking, it will have to be me.

Let me know because I have to post soon.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Why would we need colour-coordinated posts? o.o

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Because they're cool! :)

Okay, seriously, I have the feeling the Noah might commit suicide if people don't start talking to him.

That is all.

Trainer Kat

Years
I was gonna have Kat talk to him in her last post.
...Until I realized he was lost. xD

Train. with. Kat.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Roisin's not scared of Spinaraks, it landed on her head XD If a 2 ft tall spider sat on your head you can't tell me you wouldn't do the same o.o (Ans yeas Oni, we battled the Same Spinarak, I beat it twice, you beat it once, poor guy.)

She squealed and threw Axel's Pokeball in a state of panic. The Charmander popped out, taking the full Lick attack. The attack sent chills down the lizard's spine as sticky saliva covered his front. He turned to Kat helplessly.

XD That reminds me of the opening of the first season of Pokémon Anime, and in the Ghost tower episode.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
XD That reminds me of the opening of the first season of Pokémon Anime, and in the Ghost tower episode.

x3 Doesn't it? That's what I thought of too.

Congrats yaziyo! :] I like your Mudkip's nickname. x3

Mmk, spoilers for Kat's team. xD I can't decide whether to catch Lotad and Larvitar soon or wait a while, since they won't be part of her team until Johto. o.<

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
*Knows Kat's whole team*

Larvitar would be good in Mount. Moon, but you'd need a good reason to Oak him/her. If you're gonna catch a Pokémon to be immediately sent to Prof. Oak then you may as well wait until you have all 6.

Trainer Kat

Years
Oh hush. xD I know yours too.

I was thinking Larvitar could be like, super clingy and Kat wouldn't be able to stand it, so she'd Oak him [since she'll be catching Geodude there too, she'll already have a Rock Pokemon anyway], but then in Johto she could maybe battle a T-Tar or something, see how powerful it is, and then put up with Larvitar?

I dunno, I think too much. ._.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Well, It sounds like Kat. Larvitars are supposed to be emo though aren't they? o.o

Then again, Totodiles are *supposed* to be happy and dancing, not attacking the stuffing out of a poor girl's bag. D:

Trainer Kat

Years
D<
Kat is not clingy! She's just...spreading the love, that's all! :]]

Hahaha I know a lot of clingy emo people. O.o He could be all "the world hates me but the only one who understands me is Kat!" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back