• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
I am stalking this topic like the paparazzi stalk movie stars because I am hoping for some sort of news that the physical/special split is reversed/fixed/whatever

Years
Maybe it's another bug, but ....
I'm in Valencia Island, near Leaf Bay City, and a guy in the Pokemon Center said I needed to get a solar rock in the Cave of Wisdon. But when I speak with a statue to start a battle, I defeated the Pokemon and game crashes, and the pokemon is always a Dodrio.
This is where the beta 3.1 ends?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
where can i get flamethrower tm, and where is the dragon claw move tutor??? xD forgot where it was:(

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
Help! how do i get the ips to work for LC! I have gameboid on my android do i need vba? If so how can i get vba on my android? please help

Years
You need to use the walk through wall code

509197D3 542975F4
78DA95DF 44018CB4

Trust me i had the same -problem
but now i hyave all 16 badges

thank you sir. now can you tell me is that Gameshark or Action Replay?
It matters because i use gPSP gba emulator for my PSP handheld. Does this code work for gPSP? Please let me know. Again, thanks for the help.

Gamerboy7991

This random old dude just gave me a Totodile for free for no reason :O It's at level 5.

I know a couple of people asked this and I don't know if they been answered but the place where you find the Moon Stone and Teddiursa is in Dark Cave. I found them both from Blackthorn City going to the Dark Cave.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Has anyone been able to get Elekid out of the odd egg? I've done it about 10 times and I can't get it, maybe I just need to keep trying but it was much easier in the original Crystal game

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
thank you sir. now can you tell me is that Gameshark or Action Replay?
It matters because i use gPSP gba emulator for my PSP handheld. Does this code work for gPSP? Please let me know. Again, thanks for the help.
It's action replay. 8 lines on each. Gameshark would be like xxxxxxxx xxxx
and yes, it will work on gpsp, as ar codes are all gpsp supports at the moment.

Gamerboy7991

Whoever wants to know where Jirachi is, she is in the Dark Cave. You have to go from Blackthorn City to the Dark Cave. You need to find a large waterfall "the entrance to the waterfall is surrounded by broken rocks leading to a ladder" and then you need to push a ton of boulders to get to her/

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
Plss help me i defeated the 1st gym on the orange island and team nexus in there basement after that when i came to cave of wisdom after batteling dudtrio it won`t move but the sound steel there :( HeLP

Years
Has anyone been able to get Elekid out of the odd egg? I've done it about 10 times and I can't get it, maybe I just need to keep trying but it was much easier in the original Crystal game

I've got an Igglybuff... is it supposed to be an Elekid? =|

Does Kadabra evolve via Moon Stone? I've already used a Moon Stone, found in Dark Cave for my Haunter... anyone know where another one is??

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
I can't get past cinnabar island, i talked to axel and he didn't help me. Any help or advice?

Back