• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i rememberrrr…?

droomph

weeb
Years
Let's say you're going to explode right after you answer this for no reason whatsoever.

With that knowledge handy, what would be some things you want people to remember you for?

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Rrremmbeerrr whooo who arrree youu aree my soonnn and the onnee truuee kiiinnng

I would at least want people to remember me as the person who always tried really, really hard at things. Well, drawing at least. Other than that, there's really not that much for me to be remembered for after thinking about it for a few minutes XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I want people to remember me as who they knew me as- not what I write here. Also, I can't come up with what I want them to remember me as.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I want them to remember that I turn people into bronies quite skillfully that I.... err..... remember me for who I am.

Yes, I might act rough towards you and you'll remember me as a bad guy but I bring smiles and joy to most of the people I know, so yeah, that's what matters to me.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
For my art and artistic contributions, and for my bonds with people, good intentions,and other virtues of course.I want to leave behind memories and the good things i have taught people like a drive for them to better themselves.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The guy who spontaneously blew up. Can't think of anything else. I mean, okay sure I could accomplish something before I answer, but assuming its an instant case I want to be a medical wonder of being the guy who blew up without any explosives.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
I want people to remember me for being the awesomest person they ever knew.
And if I really was going to blow up after answering this question, why would I answer it?

EDIT: Ha! I didn't blow up!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd want to be remembered as a nice guy who did his best to make people happy. I don't think you could ask for much more than that at our age.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'd want to be remembered for that time when i saved everyone (21 Dec) from impending doom(though no one thanked me for it).

/blows up

Years
The guy who spontaneously blew up. Can't think of anything else. I mean, okay sure I could accomplish something before I answer, but assuming its an instant case I want to be a medical wonder of being the guy who blew up without any explosives.

This. There is nothing I can say or do at this point in my life that would top being the person to randomly explode. And honestly? I'd be more than okay with that if this absolutely had to happen.

"Hey guys watch this!" BOOM! No one I know would shut up about it!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Like some others have said, what would I be remembered more for other than being the person that just spontaneously combusted? I haven't done much of anything memorable in my lifetime, but I suppose that's alright with me, because regardless I'm about to explode.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I want people to remember me for who I am. I want people to remember me as a good person, who did good things.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'd want them to remember me for being a good husband and father, most likely... especially father. I really try to do right by my son and take good care of him.

Back