• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
I've got my monitor hooked up to my laptop, but I don't have that program to display two different wallpapers (why is that not a default Windows option?), so I'm just showing the relevant half.

With my laptop plugged in, I still only have 2390x768 of total space. :(

Years
A new background, this time it's Cheren from Pokemon Black & White.

He is one of my fave rivals cos I like his personality (and the fact he is the first game rival with glasses).

Spoiler:

I've always taken a liking for him when he was first revealed, and I knew he was a boy despite what his appearance would suggest.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Ooh, that's a cute screenshot, at first I actually thought it was Calvin Harris. :'x .. I don't plan changing my wallpaper until next week! ^^

Years
For the Love of Emolga.

Spoiler:

She is Oshawott's girlfiend in the anime and apparently my Oshawott's girlfriend. See her using Attract there?

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have four different desktop backgrounds. They change every 10 seconds. :P
LARGE PICTURES.
Spoiler:

Years
Now imagine how hyped Pokefans are for the premiere of Movie 14!

The two titles are Pokemon The Movie Black: Victini and Reshiram and Pokemon The Movie White: Victini and Zekrom.

And of course, America gets to see a Pokemon movie in theaters for the first time since 2003, with White: Victini and Zekrom to get a limited release, still no word if Black: Victini and Reshiram will air on Cartoon Network.

Spoiler:

Shown in the pic is (from L-R): Zekrom, Reuniclus, Snivy, Karita, Tepig, Iris, Hydreigon, Axew, Damon, Victini, Ash, Golurk, Pikachu, Oshawott, Cilan, Pansage, Gothitelle and Reshiram.

Note: I referred to Karita by her Japanese name as her English name has not yet been released.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
o3o' You changed your screenshot from hour to hour? I might try that too. :'P

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2019
I have a custom theme for mine. Note that I'm using XP. It is my dads old laptop, which he gave to my mom, probably because he didn't want to remove the virus on it. I just used the ultra secret recovery partition to fix it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
I've got quite a few wallpapers in my cache (at the time of posting, over 700 wallpapers) that cycle around every five minutes on my laptops, and right now I'm trying to find or make a suitable theme for my Windows 7 PC (and eventually this laptop when I can get GeekTool to work). As of right now, this is what I've got on my laptop (it's changed a few times since I posted this, and I got about 20 more wallpapers):
Spoiler:

I'll post again when I decide upon a Windows 7 theme.

Last edited:
Years
My new love towards Elgyem comes courtesy of Marriland, who uses an Elgyem in his White playthrough.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

My conventional desktop system, with Christmas colors, based off of a color scheme for the season I created on a Windows 95 system back in 2001. Although I still consider this my primary system (most of my personal files are on this computer), it is almost 10 years old as of this post and, under anyone's standards, is obsolete. I'm hoping someday to get a new desktop computer and finally retire the one this screenshot is coming from.

Spoiler:
My laptop, with Windows Vista, and with the window border and desktop wallpaper all for Christmas also. I got the wallpaper off of another Christmas desktop theme I downloaded several years ago. This particular machine is much newer (from late 2008). The About box screenshot below the desktop pic shows a more realistic red window border.
To reduce file size, the Vista desktop screenshot is in JPG (as much as I hate putting screenshots in JPG).

(User names and "licensed to" names were edited out to protect privacy.)

Last edited:
Years
We have a new Alvin And The Chipmunks movie coming just in time for summer!

What better way to promote it than with a pic of the Chipmunks and Chipettes themselves?

Spoiler:

In the pic (L-R): Alvin, Eleanor, Theodore, Jeanette, Brittany and Simon

Last edited:
Back