• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Your favourite cutie mark?
This one:

FiM-Orionpony.jpg

Orion is my favorite constellation, and to see him on a pony cemented that pony into a favorite of mine. I hope Orion the pony makes a return somehow in the show, especially since Twilight Sparkle also likes Orion the constellation.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Mine would be either Rarity's or Rainbow Dash's. And if they keep Sweetie Belle's the same from the last MLP series for whenever she gets it, then hers as well.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
I like the unique, stylized look of this generation more than the past ones too. I do like the basic G1 designs, though.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Rainbow Dash by far had the extremist makeover of any pony that existed going from Gen 3/3.5 to Gen 4. She was basically the Gen 3/3.5 version of the Gen 4 Rarity. They also turned her from a land pony, to a super-fast pegasus, making her name make much more sense. They also changed her attitude from "always dressing in style" to "20% cooler".

Gen 4 Rainbow Dash runs circles around the older version of herself.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
http://gifts.myer.com.au/au_my-little-pony-4-pack_d_13354.aspx

Oh my Celestia, thank you Australia. Thank you. |DDDDDDDDDD

Anyway yeah. xDD;;
"Rainbow Dash always dresses in style!"
That line is forever engraved into my mind.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
COME ON, CANDANCE. BE A MAN. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU HAVE THE DRILL THAT CAN PIERCE THE HEAVENS. GIGA DRILL BREAAAAK.
I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

Back