• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm so jealous of your car. Although driving around here would be a bit of a nightmare it'd still be easier.

Nihilego

Years
I was about to say something dumb like "wouldn't that be a plane?" but I stopped myself there lol.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
You didn't really stop yourself because now we all know that you were going to say it........... :P

Nihilego

Years
...Oh. I'm slow today. I blame my headache. Or something.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The problem with a helicopter is that there are few places that you'd be able to park it... at least in heavily urbanised areas. If you're out in the country, then sure, it'd be wonderful! But I can't imagine having one near my house to go to work, even though it would be undoubtedly cool in the moment! :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Yet sometimes you have a car, the the parking at the university is so expensive that you decide to bus there anyway as if you don't have a car... seriously those parking costs D:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
The problem with a helicopter is that there are few places that you'd be able to park it... at least in heavily urbanised areas. If you're out in the country, then sure, it'd be wonderful! But I can't imagine having one near my house to go to work, even though it would be undoubtedly cool in the moment! :D
Honestly where I live it would probably be easier to get a park for a helicopter than a car.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Video game prices here in the US are pretty static. Console games cost at best $60 while handhelds are around $35.

Capcom, though, has been a prick to deal with as of late. Anyone hear of the special package deal it made with Resident Evil 6? You can get an exact replica of the jacket Leon wears in the game for $1300 bucks.

W.T.F.

EDIT: Awks, I was directed two pages back, for some reason...

I've never ridden a helicopter, for the record.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I've been in a helicopter before. Only once, though. I was seven-years old and my mother and I were on vacation in Colorado and while we were there my one request was that I get to ride in a helicopter (then called the whirly-woo) and so she fulfilled the request by taking me to a free-range helicopter rental place (you don't get to rent the vehicle but you can get flown up in one) I vaguely remember the experience, but it was pretty wild. Fun, nonetheless.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
you wouldnt have to worry about people stealing your helicopter unless they wanted to kill themselves- then you can collect on the insurance whee!!!

You be surprised =)
People steal construction equipments and bulldozers and other silliness all the time, and pretty sure that they won't have the licenses for it. Nothing stops some silly teenagers or insane guy from having a "chance of a lifetime" stealing a helicopter. For, they'll just have fun destroying it with a hammer or something.

...unless you're Batman, then you can put a simple cover on a huge flying vehicle on the top of a skyscraper for half a year in times of complete anarchy, and it'll be completely safe.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Since the title of the thread changed, perhaps we should change the topic~? So, what is everyone doing for Halloween? Anything specific? Any traditions? I wish someone I know was holding a Halloween party; I could really use one right about now. I haven't been to one in a few years and it'd be a nice break from the usual nothing that we do for Halloween every year since I was ten. n_n;

Years
Since the title of the thread changed, perhaps we should change the topic~? So, what is everyone doing for Halloween? Anything specific? Any traditions? I wish someone I know was holding a Halloween party; I could really use one right about now. I haven't been to one in a few years and it'd be a nice break from the usual nothing that we do for Halloween every year since I was ten. n_n;

I plan on having a great night! I'm staying home, studying for exams.. :(
Fml I just want the next few weeks to be over. And then not over in time for schoolies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back