• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
12/7/10 Update

Responses
Spoiler:

I really like the look of this game, it's really awesome! Good work.

The fonts are screwed up, even after installing the necessary fonts onto my computer. Is there any solution?

Thanks, Im not sure about the font fix, it should have fixed itself when you install the RM2000 and RMG2000 fonts.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmtejm4jyt
Try use this link to download these fonts, then install these. Does anyone else have this problem after installing the RM2000 and RMG2000 fonts? If thats the case I'll just pack in the extra fonts into the game file.

Thanks for the comments guys.
----

Second simester of uni has started... :(
I dont mind it, get to see and hang out with friends, play adhoc PSP games with em.

Anyways, Ive been adding more items to refine, and finishing off the mega mart.
I also improved the Tetra Element feature. It just looks a lot nicer. Because I can only have 4 options per message box, you have to press back(esc,x,c,v or n) to bring up the other 4.
newselectionform.png

---
For the benefit of everyone, Ill be putting out a minor updates every time I can. Mabye one every 2 weeks- if I can.
And a large update when theres enough content. (maybe every 2 months)

no solid timeframe, I don't know how much free time I'll have due to uni.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Cool update, I always thougt that the tetra element screen was a bit empty...Ah also, I don't know if this is a glitch, but you said that if you used jolteon, your rival would sent out chikorita, but in the second battle he sent out totodile...

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2011
to tell you the truth... when i first saw it. i thought it looked retarded. But looks can really be deceiving. i actually cant stop playing. i started at 4:00 pm and now it's 12:00 am and I'm still playing.

DarkDoom3000

Years
@sage: yeah, glitch- i set the wrong battles, didn't realise because i was using a flareon. Ive fixed it now,

@blinde:
Wow, impressive. good to see you didn't let the graphics put you off from playing it.
--

Nothing much to update, I've finished coding the mega mart in amplus city, added more refining items (around 80 now)

Im just making a team rocket event in Amplus city- A bit stronger this time due to them using geovannis pokemon. Im planning on having the rival help you. He'll slowly start turning good, but then an event in the game will cause him to turn to the dark side.

I've also created the basis of the phone system. It wont be overly complicated or anything. The main reason for it existing is that you can type in phone numbers, and some numbers will give you special items.
phonee.png

-Yeah. Basically ripped the MGS codec. :D

Also, im trying to code the map item. Heres the region map so far. The only bits that are finalized are the bits ive actually mapped out (the bits with E on it.)
mapv1.png

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Finally, a game focusing more on events and scripting more than new and improved graphics. This is the best game in the showcase I've seen. Played through the beta. Loved it. Original battle system and everything.

Hurry and upload on rapidshare if you can. C: Every mediafire download you've posted hasn't worked for me. o_O It always ends up going to a 'forbidden' page.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
i like this game it is very different, pity there are so few pokemon but still i like it.
-Yeah, I had to set myself realistic limits, If i were to include all pokemon This game would probably not get completed.
I could probably add more once the core game is finished.

Im thinking of adding diglett, Cacnea, poochyena and staryu. Anyone want to request some pokemon. I may add them.

Finally, a game focusing more on events and scripting more than new and improved graphics. This is the best game in the showcase I've seen. Played through the beta. Loved it. Original battle system and everything.

Hurry and upload on rapidshare if you can. C: Every mediafire download you've posted hasn't worked for me. o_O It always ends up going to a 'forbidden' page.

rapidshare has a new 10x download rule. Ive now uploaded it to megaupload.
hope that works for ya :)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1WV1DKC9

DarkDoom3000

Years
I probably won't have any more fakemon, I'm not too fond of them. Eeveeon will probably be the first and last.

---
Ive finished the third rocket encounter event. They've biggs and wedge have decided to "borrow" geovanni's pokemon and are wreaking havoc in Amplus City. You decide to save the day. You kill both Nidoqueen and king, but they have 4 more pokemon!

Ah, but your rival comes along. He and team rocket have some history *wink* *wink* and TR run off.

----
teamrocket3.png

---
It's slowly building up the rival's character, He goes from being a rotten theif, to becomming a good trainer, actually helping you at times, then due to an event
Spoiler:

he goes and joins the darkside and joins the AIs.

----
Im currently finishing off Whitney's gym battle. Shes a normal type, but luckly theres a dojo in the northen route. The prize for beaing the dojo master is a fighting pokemon (either tyrouge or machop - i havent decided)
After that there will be a forest, where you can obtain a chicorita. And then the next AI elimination. And thats where the next demo/update should end.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Thanks for uploading. It was fantastic.

Anyhoo, great update. Looking forward to it. c:

As for more pokemon.... Growlithe, Larvitar, and Dratini seem important to me. Bagon maybe?

Omn

Moogle King
Years
What would be a cool idea is if he was becomes a host for an ai so they can travel from their dimension to in game but thats just my idea

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Wow, cool update! I love the rival story and how it mix with AI story...and also chikorita! (I was going to ask you if there was any grass pokemon in the beginning...)
Also who's that pokemon in the 4-5-6th screens?
And I found a bug in the current version: when you bring oak the RNA distiller he sais "thank you here is your reward" and then freezes; not the game but the prof himself (and the bad thing is that he doesn't give you the reward...)

DarkDoom3000

Years
18/7/10 Update!

Previous Update Posts
Spoiler:

What would be a cool idea is if he was becomes a host for an ai so they can travel from their dimension to in game but thats just my idea
The AIs don't usually come into the game world, but they do have the ability to- Zero and XDR have been in the game world for quite some time- they can assume the form of normal humans. But they have 'apprentices' of sorts. People they call from the game world to do tasks for them.

I don't really want them to possess their apprentice, as that would mean they would loose their personality.

I want a strong rivalry/friend thing going on with the hero and the rival, so the rival becomes one of thoes tragic villans. He'll probably become the final boss battle. Zero is just a plain villan, killing him would be no problem, but killing the rival would be a little bitter-sweet.

awww i wanted a dragon and a steel type eevee :( aww well doesn't matter
You cracked me- Ok. I MIGHT( meaning not confirmed) add 4 more eeveeon. Suggestions would be nice;
Steel I can do! not sure about dragon, because it would be a little overpowered- plus I wouldn't know what it would look like.

What a cool game! I'd like to help out if I may.
I don't really need any direct help, most graphics are just ripped out of G/S/C. Music is just from FF8. I find it a lot easier to do things myself, rather than co-ordinating with others. :/ - That said, beta testing is definetly welcomed- if you find glitches just post them and ill fix and add name to credits.

Wow, cool update! I love the rival story and how it mix with AI story...and also chikorita! (I was going to ask you if there was any grass pokemon in the beginning...)
Also who's that pokemon in the 4-5-6th screens?
And I found a bug in the current version: when you bring oak the RNA distiller he sais "thank you here is your reward" and then freezes; not the game but the prof himself (and the bad thing is that he doesn't give you the reward...)
Ah, yeah- forogt bout that. Ill add in a award, don't worry, ill you'll get the award if you've completed upon updating the save file to the latest ver.
as in the pokemon, it's not catchable- its just a NPC, roaming around the backyard of Professor elm's lab.

UPDATE-O

Pretty good one today :D.
Bitter Bait
In some routes there will be baiting spots.
Corrupted pokemon enjoy eating Bitter Bait.
You can lay down bitter bait. Every time you enter the area, you *might* find a corrupted pokemon eating the bitter bait.
If you do find the corrupted pokemon, you can fight, defeat and catch it.

Thats not really that different than normal corrupted encounters, except that bitter bait is hard to find, its a rare item.
You have to be careful with the bait, you can only use one per bait spot. So if you find a bait spot, Don't be hasty, as you might find another bait spot containing a better pokemon later.

Bitter bait is rare, but there will be enough bitter bait for all bait spots.
Ive programmed in 2 bait spots so far, one in route 2(outside waterfall) in which a Corrupted Nidoran (M) can be found, and one in route 3, in which a corrupted bellsprout can be found.
More to be added before next demo.
bitterbaiting.png

-----------
Switching Eevee Forms Update
I was looking over the original post, and It said "Eevee can evolve and devolve anytime"
That was not true. In a battle you were locked in the current form.... WELL NO MORE!
Im excited to announce an awesome feature.

Real time- In battle Eevee Switching!

-
Yep, starting v0.24 (comming soon) you can switch forms in battle! All forms of eevee will come equiped with an "attack" called Form Switch! Click on it, and then select the form you want.
-
To dicourage overuse, switching inbattle will cost Eevee some PP, either a set amount or a percentage. So people would want to swtich eevee forms before getting into a battle, but they can do it mid-battle if loosing some PP isn't a big deal.

inbattleeeveeswitch.png

--------------
If all goes well- v0.24 will be out sometime in the next two weeks.

Last edited:

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
Talk about nostalgia... even if it's not a Pokemon Pokemon game, this game looks awesome. Me and my friend were just talking about how G/S beats D/P by a longshot... (Please don't flame just a coincidental statement). Hehe I'm going to play the demo and see this game in action! Good luck to you and I look forward to more! :D

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
How do I get out of Connecting Caves? I keep on coming across a bush and a dead end and I don't have Cut HM.

DarkDoom3000

Years
!@incognito322- Thanks, hope you enjoy it :D

How do I get out of Connecting Caves? I keep on coming across a bush and a dead end and I don't have Cut HM.

Yeah... Glitch. bad warp points in the cave :/. Don't enter the caves until you get the chainsaw (which you can get by heading east of the wooden city) Sorry for the inconvience
Hopefully you have a prior save (one of the main reasons I get the poke center to do a save promt is cause of bugs)

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
I like that you will be able to switch forms in battle. For example during necro battle, in fury form he gets weaker to fire, so I wanted badly to switch my jolteon to flareon...Also the bait idea is good to capture extra pokemon.

Back