• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Can someone tell me where I can find an HM that contains CUT?! I can't find it anywhere and I can't get past the first part of that maze!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
i really like this hack, good job! by the way if you need any help let me know..i can beta test or somthing... i dont have that much experience...but like i said if you need help just let me know!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Gee, your websites gonna end up pretty good.
Are you going to write a backstory on most of the characters? I've never heard of an eleven year old as a gym leader. Except of course D/P, but thats a different story. I just wonder if you'll add in some personalities in the game?

Good job. (and of course, Signomi did a good one with the picture)

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Loved the drawing of the gym leader (and gym leadder at 11...he's a tough cookie xD) How's progress on the rom? Btw, congrats for the great work.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
wow love the new gym leader art work. Can't wait to see Battle sprite too. I still hope that you will add new hero/heroine to the game and hope that you'll change some tiles.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow HS. I love the way you give us progress. :)
very neatly done! ;)

And I'm excited to see those gym leaders in the game! :P

keep up the sweet progress~ :classic:

Shiny Pichu

Banned
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2008
Your art work is amazing for this rom hack all the character pictures you have made are wonderful.
I love this hack too it has a wonderful storyline of characters, gyms and other places.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
your hack is really cool, i have played the 2008-Beta-Version to the End
i hope the finally game come quick

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
i love the style you use for updating Hiroshi Sotomura,

also the upgrading marts as you progress (advanced scripts i supose?), love that.

this is without a doubt one of the best hack's around.

very cool mate

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
This hack looks really cool, especially with the good artwork. Keep up the good work :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Your art work is amazing for this rom hack all the character pictures you have made are wonderful.
I love this hack too it has a wonderful storyline of characters, gyms and other places.

The art is actually by Signomi ._.

I know you aren't trying to follow the Yellow story-line or anything but I believe Agatha became a Widow after her and Oak split up :P

Anyways, great progress so far.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
So by the way you said it. it sounded like the final version is already out, but you won't give it to us. if you ask me, that sounds sort of unfair

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
So by the way you said it. it sounded like the final version is already out, but you won't give it to us. if you ask me, that sounds sort of unfair

Yes, call the ROM hacker unfair when he has every right to do whatever he wants with this hack. Jolly Good idea mate -3-

Back