• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
See you in there in 5 mins

Ok. I'm glad I'm going to be playing against someone who is
1) Challenging
2) Refuses to ragequit

Sme idiot used trickroom while I had Dusclops on the field. He got so mad once he realized that I basically had a priority will-o-wisp and I burned all of his pokemon.
Edit: Beat Houndoomed 3-0. Dusclops is a pimp.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ok. I'm glad I'm going to be playing against someone who is
1) Challenging
2) Refuses to ragequit

Sme idiot used trickroom while I had Dusclops on the field. He got so mad once he realized that I basically had a priority will-o-wisp and I burned all of his pokemon.
Edit: Beat Houndoomed 3-0. Dusclops is a pimp.

I enjoy battling you for the same reasons, Im trying to get better and you're like a intense workout. There is no point rage quitting because it can always be turned around, if you're lucky that is, although I was tempted to rage quit on random match up.

My max Attk aggron earthquaked a "shiny" toxicroak and only did like 2hp damage, Hack city, also random match up doubles always stuff me up as I dont read japanese Grr!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I enjoy battling you for the same reasons, Im trying to get better and you're like a intense workout. There is no point rage quitting because it can always be turned around, if you're lucky that is, although I was tempted to rage quit on random match up.

My max Attk aggron earthquaked a "shiny" toxicroak and only did like 2hp damage, Hack city, also random match up doubles always stuff me up as I dont read japanese Grr!
If you did random match up on the actual pokemon game that can't use hacked pokemon :P.
Anyway, I'll able to battle in a few I'm hanging out with my gf for a bit.

Keith
Male
Fc: 0261 3169 4392
Gary from leaf green
I'm on this Site on my phone so I'm active 24/7
White
I'll make your card in a bit, but feel free to battle whoever.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
If you did random match up on the actual pokemon game that can't use hacked pokemon :P.
Anyway, I'll able to battle in a few I'm hanging out with my gf for a bit.

Can you explain the super shiny frog taking a sandstorm amount of damage from a 252 attk Aggron? Its item was black sludge but that shouldnt matter.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Was it usin the move bulk up?

I didnt save the video (I keep my victories against you as trophies lol)

It went down like this

Me
Max speed/attk aggron and max speed/attk excadrill w air ballon

Aggron Automize
Toxicroak bullett punches aggron, does f all
Excadrill Brick breaks Sharpedo - Dead sharpedo
Aggron Equake - toxicroaks bullet punch did more damage to aggron than the equake did to him.

They were both Shiny Jap pokes

I've been playing since 97 so I know whats super effective and whats not, but just seems so wrong.

Like PKM's rotom washer getting owned by hydro pump

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I didnt save the video (I keep my victories against you as trophies lol)

It went down like this

Me
Max speed/attk aggron and max speed/attk excadrill w air ballon

Aggron Automize
Toxicroak bullett punches aggron, does f all
Excadrill Brick breaks Sharpedo - Dead sharpedo
Aggron Equake - toxicroaks bullet punch did more damage to aggron than the equake did to him.

They were both Shiny Jap pokes

I've been playing since 97 so I know whats super effective and whats not, but just seems so wrong.

Like PKM's rotom washer getting owned by hydro pump

It's actually quite possible that Kingdra with choics specs and rain 1HKOed Rotom-W with Hydro Pump assuming it was a critical hit.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
It's actually quite possible that Kingdra with choics specs and rain 1HKOed Rotom-W with Hydro Pump assuming it was a critical hit.

I just realised I forgot to say that my Aggron had a quick claw (Not that it matters too much)

That E quake should have destroyed that frog, every other time I face a toxicroak its Murdered by equake, Marshall from the e4 for eg

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Anyone want to flat battle till I get my pokrmon leveled to 100?

Sorry dude Im here to level now, lost net connection for a bit, give me your fc and the 6 items you want, any 6 you can use multiples on the same team

Edit: In the wifi room now

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Looking to battle 5 v 5 lvl 100. I need to get my legs in the league. And I need some points user my belt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back