• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Oh, well, I'm still here. And not killed by Torn. And still interested.
Plus, if anyone wants to travel with Emma, she's available. At least onc she gets out of her current perdicament.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Well.. It seems I won't be online for about a month, RL problems suck. Don't kick me out, I'm gonna come back by 23rd Mar.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
We can't kick you out if your inactivity has a justification :P
Rules be here, yo!

'Yer spot will wait patiently for ya :)

As for everyone else except Bleachy, Nessy and Torn....

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS???!

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Hi ... this is really random but I remember signing up on Icy Burn. I was pretty active in the RP, but changed accounts. I was just posting back here because ... I'm starting to become more interested in Roleplay again.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
As Torn said, go for it (the place is getting really dead, tbh :P)

ChocolateCruch, you may still use your character since it wasn't made long ago, or apply for a new one, just inform us on whatever you decide :)

As for the starters available... I have no idea which ones they are o.o
I'll see if I can edit the first post soon (if I can remember who's in the RP, that is...)

PS. MAKE SURE TO READ THE ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE FIRST POST OF THE OOC THREAD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Is there still room in the RP? And how long does my form have to be? I saw one that looked like a wall of text and, does mine have to be that long?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
1) There's definitely still room!

2) Your form definitely does not have to be as long as Fuyu's, Galdr's or Mr. Mammoth's were. However, it also cannot be short. We're expecting: at least two paragraphs' worth in history (about ten sentences, give or take); a full, proper personality; and either a full appearance or appropriate picture. (It's very preferred to have the appearance in text, as I can get picky with pictures because so many are so overused and just don't fit the context of the RP.)

For the purpose of examples, this and this are what we're not looking for (at least not anymore).

This is a pretty good example of the average length we'd like to see.

Also, please don't be afraid to ask any questions, either, especially regarding the History. The GMs are here to help!

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Two questions.

Is Feebas still avalible as a starter?

And do I have to keep track of my pokemon's levels and such?

I'll make my form later because I'm on my DS right now. Thank you for the info.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well... everyone pretty much... evaporated so, I feel tempted to clear all spots if no one posts soon (except for those who are somewhat active and post here about them still being in the RP)... so... If the bearer of Feebas (that assuming someone actually chose it) doesn't show up, you're free to grab it for yourself :)

Aaaaaand, the Etherpad (which is outdated as of now) that is linked at the beggining of the OOC thread serves the purpose of level and stat tracking tracking, although you do have to update your stats every now and then :P

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
DeLaMuerte is the current owner of Feebas, but he hasn't posted in some time. He's apparently active, but he hasn't posted.

Actually, this reminds me of...
Where is it?
Hmmm...
Here!

I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. Sorry, I just have a lot of things to do and don't want to slow anyone down...

This means Feebas is free for you to take! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Name: Jaden Valentius Kiton
Appearance: Jaden is slightly more musculat than average build, and a light complexion. He has a messy head of orange hair with a few spikes of hair coming out of the normal length, he has bright green eyes and a scar on the side of his face. He has a birthmark of what looks like a wyvern on his back. His outfit usually consists of a long black coat meant for protection against most weather, letting air in if it's hot and warming him if cold, it also has a hood attached. His left arm is completely roboticized, slightly larger than his nornal arm, it is black with a bright red stripe running down the center, also having an opening for a single pokeball and his pokedex is built into the arm as well. He also normally wears some basic black jeans and a white t-shirt. He also has two golden bracelets embellished with jade.
Personality: Jaden is quite prideful and protective of his friends and family, but also kind to strangers if he knows they are kind or good. He is quite cold to anyone evil or against him, so cold he might beat them into submission if it gets that serious. To his friends however, it is like night and day. He is cheery and protective, mainly to girls, as well as quite flirtatious. He never backs down or gives up his pride unless his friend's lives are on the line and is a force to be reckoned with. However his pride is also his downfall, as because of it he lost his arm and a scarred face, he never gives up until his enemy or himself has fallen.
History: Jaden was born by the Sky Pillar while on the way to the hospital, he oddly had a marking looking like a flygon in some ways on his back. As he grew, he was always interested in pokemon, from birth to now. He interacted with any pokemon he found, even making friends with a wild Mightyana! By the age of eight, his parents caught a wild Linoone for Jaden as a gift for his ninth birthday as the family pet. Jaden began to get more and more involved into contests and battles. He was obsessed and watched battling and contests on TV so much. When he turned ten, he managed to finally use the family's Linoone in battle. He trained with it continuously, never stopping. But on his thirteenth birthday, he was confronted by team Magma, who tried to steal his Linoone. He was all alone, he attempted to fight but when they battled, his Linoone lost. Before it was stolen, Jaden tried to attack the grunt, but was attacked by the grunt's Golbat. When he woke in the hospital, he had a scar over his eye and Linoone was gone, he burst into tears at the thought he would never see his childhood friend again. He then became more and more distant as years went by, even after Magma and Aqua's fall, he never saw Linoone again and became a loner. He nearly killed someone for even mentioning his Linoone to him. However, this year, he finally found his Linoone, but it was quite harmed. On the way to a pokemon center, a Team Gaia grunt atracked. He fought the grunt and one, but had to get his arm removed from the injury. He was given the option to give up but didn't. He now is going to hunt Team Gaia for the sake of everyone. Including his family and his Linoone.

How was the form, I was busy looking at pictures of cats that are on the internet while typing.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
SU REVIEW TIME!!!

DragoShock - First things first. You may want to add spaces between sections, cause that way it will stop looking like a GIGANTIC wall of text :)

I see a few typos, nothing big, tough... Except for the robot-arm-thingy. See, Team Gaia is like all evil organizations in the sense that they are evil and stuff. Yet they are different in the sense that they don't run around cutting limbs away and stealing Linnone :P

The backstory has a few inconsistencies. He was born right next to the fast currents while his mother was trying to make it to hospital? Make it where? Pacifidlog is derpy enough as it is, so a hospital wouldn't be deserving to be called so if there was one, and Slateport is like, really, really far away. You could either explain that better, or just plain remove it and replace it. Your call. What I do want removed is the befriended Mightyena part. I've said it before: some Pokemon are total killing machines, and Mightyena is one of them. Perhaps replacing it with a Poochyena would work?

I'm also struggling over letting you join with the robotic arm, as I find it... kinda odd. Beside you don't tell much about it. Yes, he lost his arm, and got a new one... then what? Did he adapt correctly to that piece of cold steel wagging around. No phantom limb syndrome? Ye has to add some more sauce to yer steak! Make it interesting, make it awesome! ...Or just remove it. I'm cool with whatever...

Also, excuse any mean or rude comments. I did not meant for any part to be taken as something offensive. It's for you to improve and be a better RPer, after all :D

PS: NEW PAGE DANCE :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
I'll edit it soon, it might be slightly inaccurate because I forgot how close Slateport was to the sky pillar. And the arm is just something I add, and team Gaia injured his arm, and they were simply trying to attack him.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I have no problem with the arm, really. It just needs to be fleshed out better. And as I said, Gaia is not that desperate to do stuff just for the sake of doing it. I'll have to ask for a change in that part for something else, please :)

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
*clears throat* Testing.. 1, 2, 3.. *does a Harlem shake* Yeah! I'm back! *music stops* But unable to post before 22nd Mar. *music rolls again* And as for the compensation.. A BRAND NEW JOHTO BASED RP FOR YOU

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
At least you're alive, Bleacher :)

As for the music *Harlem Shake suddenly ends, and Like A Stone from Audioslave plays*

Ahhh... Much better :D

Back