• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Car

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Hiiiii,

My favorite car is " Audi A4 " . I want to buy this car in my life.

Which is your favorite Car? Share with us.
If you have the image of your favorite car then please share with us .

Years
Wow strong first post, forums about Pokemon and we're starting with cars!

Spoiler:

I wish I could buy this.

Years
Undoubtedly the Audi R8, but I'll never get one for obvious reasons.

I have no particular preference in everyday cars because they're all underwhelming compared to sports cars. I won't need to purchase one for a good few years yet anyway so it isn't important.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My favorite car is my car because it's my car and I bought it and I own it and I get to drive it. It's a silver 06 Ford Taurus. I wish it was blue like my 03 Taurus though.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I like the Mazda MX-5.
mazda-mx5-roadster-titel.jpg

Best part about the car? Is that I already own it, hehe ^^

I was just gonna say also that I like the Mazda MX-5. As for a favorite retro car, I'd love to drive in this:

29019900001_large.jpg

The Shelby Cobra 427.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
1910s–1930s cars, like the Rover 10. I love how they look. I dislike how the aesthetics of cars have shifted, always trying to look 'modern'.
Generally though, I prefer work vehicles, and I honestly see sports cars as foppish and inadequate for any practical task.

Years
I'm not actually much of a car guy, but I've always said that the first one I'd buy if I won the lottery is a Dodge Viper (or now, SRT Viper). Something about the dual white racing stripes on the blue body always caught my eye as a kid, and is distinctly recognizable.

Spoiler:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I'm not much of a car person. I like the car I drive, moreso the older model when I had it. But, really the only cars I think about having one day if I were super crazy rich would be nerdy novelty cars XD Like the Batmobile or the Ecto-1

Ragetendo

The Angry Italian
Years
See this question is rigged, Favorite car i can never afford or favorite car i can afford? lol

Can't Afford: Lamborghini Diablo VT
Can Afford: MK4 Supra or 4th Gen Camaro SS

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I like BMWs. They're fancy, sleak cars that boast wealth, but not ridiculous wealth. I think it's a statement to being well-off without being "in your face" about it.

The seats, the drive... I've never driven one, but I was in a Series 5 and it was *.*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I absolutely adore the Chevy Camaro. I want one so bad. Sigh. Maybe someday.

Spoiler:

Back