• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who was your MVP?

KnockFan

Just a Beginner ...
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
If I was to name the MVP for my time playing Pokemon Black 2, it will have to be my Krookodile, Quinn. Moxie helps me overpower a lot of the Pokemon from the E4 + Champion.

DarkScrambled

Scrambled Eggs
Years
Since I have recently completed BW2 about two months ago I made 3 different teams based on each starter. I got bored of it all, so I did this to test out new things and pokemon teams. This is how it all goes.

Tepig
- I would have to say my MVP for this this starter would be Zoroark. She mainly helped me during the elite four when things had gotten rough for me. For example I was sure I was done for the Dark Type Elite member, I only had Zoroark woth a little bit of HP. The other pokemon's attack had missed and I made the last kill using a HyperBeam. While playin most of BW2 with her, she was most useful.

Snivy
- My MVP for this team would have to be Lucario. Lucario was a big help most of the time against the gym leaders when it got tough for me. Besides the fact of the super effective gyms against it, we both managed threw good matches.

Oshawott
- The main fighter for this starter was Hydreigon. He really helped me threw the tough battles with Iris the Champion. I had beaten all of her dragon pokemon with Draco Meteor or Dragon Rush. I also had used Dragonite but it wasnt as compared to Hydreigon at the time.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The honor has to go to my Lucario and Samurott on my Black 2 version. Last night, they got the Championship title, working together to stand up against Iris's team. Samurott, at fourteen levels lower than Haxorus, took a Dragon Dance/Earthquake combination to survive long enough for Lucario to be healed so she could take that beast down.

It was a rather amazing moment in my Pokemon-playing history.

大輔

Adventurer
Years
MVP would have to go to my magnezone. That thing was so powerful and it was such a unique party member. It was helpful in a lot of tight spots during my BW2 journey

Years
My MVP had to be Hydreigon. He tore through everything that was thrown at him! His name was Temper.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Leavanny. Terribly over leveled due to always leading my team.

-False Swipe
-GrassWhistle
-Leaf Blade
-X Scissor

blue

gucci
Years
Leavanny for me, after hearing many good things about it I decided to pick up a Sewaddle with them being available so early on in-game. I found myself winning countless battles with her and she proved to be a valuable member to my team and was always one step ahead of the rest, definitely the MVP of my team!

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
my best in black 2 was my emboar but for the champion i used golduck but my favorite pokemon was always the psychic clas but the only good psychic i had before completeing the game was sigylph.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For me, it was Emboar. I wasn't planning on using it too much at first, but since it was the only Pokémon in my team that wasn't underleveled, I allowed it to lead most of my battles. He's managed to win all of them. Scrafty was also quite important to me, because it had the perfect mixture of ability and nature (Moxie and Adamant, respectively). This Pokémon was able to defeat a couple of gym leaders completely by itself, haha.

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
On Black 2 it was surprisingly my Tyranitar - Razorbak - who completely obliterated everything with it's insane attack (boosted by max EVs) while doing small amounts of damage with Sand Stream and taking hits rather well with it's fairly high Defense, HP, and Special Defense, although it was really slow it didn't matter since I put a max EVs into Speed.

FraxureGames

The road goes ever on...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
My most helpful partner in B2 was my Haxorus.

Haxorus /adamant
-dragon claw
-brick break
-dig
-swords dance

This guy totally wrecked the Elite 4 first time through. In fact, he was able to one-hit everyone of the elite 4's pokemon (thanks to swords dance) except for Iris's Haxorus, because of its damn focus sash. He was a huge asset, and at lvl 100 now, he's rockin' an attack of 412.

Years
  • MA
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
Well, my team being a team of Eeveelutions, because I spent the extra time to get them all at the beginning of my White 2 game.

-Espeon
-Vaporeon
-Umbreon
-Jolteon
-Flareon

Espeon really carried the team with it's very high special attack stat, and plus it was the only one I bothered spending the extra time at the beginning of the game raising it's EV's a little bit. It was really a power house, even in the pokemon league, due to it's moveset as well.

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I would have to say it was definitely my Moxie Heracross. This thing has insane attack stats and I turned him into a monster. He single handily destroyed Iris knowing Stone Edge, Mega Horn, Close Combat and Earthquake. I always wanted to train this thing too and now I know why.

kirou12

Trainer?
Years
My MVP is Kenji (Samurott) just yesterday we defeated the E4 and the Champion, and it is my first time entering the Pokemon League.

onx2.jpg

Altair1

Willpower
Years
In Black 2 my Dragonite was the MVP. It's moves had coverage (Brick Break, Dragon Claw, Fly and Waterfall), which made good use of it's Attack stat. I downed many of Iris' Pokemon with her.

I haven't finished White 2 at the moment. I only have a Pignite in my team so far with 1 badge.

Years
In Black 2, mine was my trusty Magnezone. Oooh, he served me well! Druddigon is a contender but I used it mainly in the first part of the game.

Back