• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
@rndm: Well, somebody has caught somebody playing Metroid Prime 2 while having played it themselves :D Seriously though...out of the whole trilogy, I think that is the best one yet, and no other game can live up to it. I'm such a huge Metroid Prime fan, that I've incorporated most of it's features into this game :D I think I'm not stepping over the line when I say that I played all of the parts at least 4 times :) The best game. I really was waiting for someone to spot that ;) Though I am planning it to be different from MP2.

@Alistair: I've actually played all of the Zelda games, except Twilight Princess, the GBA versions and Spirit Tracks. And as stated above the idea didn't come from Zelda :( As for the world, I've incorperated Shadow versions of the Pokemon (all 493), unfortunately they will not be catchable :( I am a little short on names, and do want the new, parallel world to sound dark and ominous.

@V0RT3X: I don't think I'll be doing a third parallel world. I just think that would be too much, and as for the Pokemon, I plan to include some fakemon, but for now it's just the above mentioned.

@Legendaries: I think your two suggested names suck :P I know...Dark World...a bit soggy, but I don't want a long name. I'll be thinking of something short and catchy, like the Shadow World or stuff :P

P.S. Wow...that's alot of smilies

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
@Legendaries: I think your two suggested names suck :P I know...Dark World...a bit soggy, but I don't want a long name. I'll be thinking of something short and catchy, like the Shadow World or stuff :P
Well, maybe they suck too xD But maybe replace the word "World" with something more catchy? Something like Dark/Dusk/Murk Parallel seems good to me.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Love the two words "Murk" and "Scape". But how could I incorporate it with something like "Kanto". "Murky Kanto Scape"? sounds a bit weird to me :( but I'd really like those two included...

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
but then you would have problems with jotho --> Ohtoj ????

@Luka: maybe you can inprint the new 5th gen pokemon they have anounced today, and guess what it's a dark pokemon.

PS: i maybe got a sugestion, "Land of dark illusions". Because if you inprint the shadow part of each pokemon, but they aren't catchable. They could just be illusions.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
The dark world/light world sounds like a good idea Luka, although you may want to correct this screenshot:

capture053.png

"Energizing" is what I believe you meant, spelling is always important unless the game has reasons not to spell something correctly. (i.e. A five-year-old kid, obviously at that age one can barely speak without mistakes, talks to you for whatever reason, maybe you bump into him/her...)

Otherwise the screenshots look good.

~ CP

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 2, 2021
Ok, since CollosalPokemon started that case... There's also a mistake here:
capture052.png

"Mysterious" is correct.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Love the two words "Murk" and "Scape". But how could I incorporate it with something like "Kanto". "Murky Kanto Scape"? sounds a bit weird to me :( but I'd really like those two included...
Murkscape Kanto is the obvious suggestion here, then. Murk Realm Kanto, X-Kanto, Mirror Kanto, Kanto Nullscape, the Shadow Realm, HFIL, the Big Pokémon Gym in the Sky...

I think I lost my train of thought there.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
Years
@rndm: Well, somebody has caught somebody playing Metroid Prime 2 while having played it themselves :D Seriously though...out of the whole trilogy, I think that is the best one yet, and no other game can live up to it. I'm such a huge Metroid Prime fan, that I've incorporated most of it's features into this game :D I think I'm not stepping over the line when I say that I played all of the parts at least 4 times :) The best game. I really was waiting for someone to spot that ;) Though I am planning it to be different from MP2.

Well, it wasn't so hard to notice. :) I was just reading the update: "Hey, this sounds like...this sounds A LOT like MP2!" :D Yeah, getting out of track here, (It's your thread, so...) but I love MP2 too. I just got MP Trilogy for christmas and loved all three games right from the beginning. I hadn't played any Metroid game before that and I thought it was time to try. And I too will be playing through the trilogy many times. :)

Aand back on track. I think the idea of the dark world fits pokemon nicely. Especially with your hygiene system.
Mmh, shadow forms of pokemon, I like that very much. And all of them planned already? Wow, you're fast. ;P

Last edited:

bluejays

Novice Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
The dark world sounds interesting...i sorta got an idea for the dark world like say... the road is blocked by trees in an area and you can't pass. BUT if u go into the dark world maybe in that world those trees were long burned down or destroyed and instead u can pass through in the dark world and then there will be a light crystal on the other side so that you can continue on the other side in the regular world. You can or might have already been thinking this when crossing regions since u said something somewhat similar.

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010
The dark world sounds interesting...i sorta got an idea for the dark world like say... the road is blocked by trees in an area and you can't pass. BUT if u go into the dark world maybe in that world those trees were long burned down or destroyed and instead u can pass through in the dark world and then there will be a light crystal on the other side so that you can continue on the other side in the regular world. You can or might have already been thinking this when crossing regions since u said something somewhat similar.

That sounds like an awesome idea, but also a bit similar to Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
The Nox Zone, maybe? I like bluejays idea though, it might be useful. You could also reverse the idea, making the player return to the Origin realm :) for further progress. I also think that more items should be made specifically for each zone.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I gotta list of names i think could fit
Neutros, Alice in Witherland,Realm of Closure, The Opaque Region,
NETHERKANTO, or this one I like.Think about it like this.The Two Japan cities Tokyo and Kyoto....Tokyoto.. so Kanto...Tokan! anyway im just having fun here...

Netherlands Nether Realm Neverland....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back