• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
At least someone bothered to read the OP (thank you Piplup) but I count evo-trades as dex trades so I don't do 'em.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Okay, last try. I have a female Venomoth, LVL 32, in FireRed. It has a Bold Nature, has 93 HP, and 45/50/67/55/69 in stats. Would you be interested in that?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Well, outside of EVd, nothing here, really interests me. Are you willing to accept it as payment to EV my Adamant Aerodactyl?

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
Years
Hey Greene!
I just read that you don`t take events - you take them only if they are new releases.

Are you accepting clones?
If yes, then I could ask Iyo if he could clone a shotokan pichu for you?
Or do you have already one (The champion of the H&S League gets a shotokan pichu - are you giving those away or does that MoneyStack do)?

Greene1516

Years
I already have one, plus when I say new releases I mean stuff that just came out. Right now that is TRU Arceus which I already have and the recent HG/SS Mew.

@ plc; I need Energy Ball and PP Maxes.

Greene1516

Years
Ok two PP Maxes and the female Venomoth and I will EV'd train your Aero for you. I'm guessing you want 252A/252Speed/6HP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back