• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years

I had a long argument with someone over that issue. Because it seriously is one of the reasons 3DS sales are flagging. It's the games that makes the transition smoother. Remember how the DS had many interesting games by the first year it came out?

I must agree now. Like I said previously, I know feel it a wonderful incentive to do to increase 3DS sales.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The DS is almost a Dead series. Within a year or so they may discontinue both of the remaining models, the DSi and the DSiXL. DSi is currently under $100 which is the usual price that the systems get discontinued at.

Seems like Nintendo is about to force a full switch in the next year.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I definitely want them to stay for the DS, but I can certainly understand why they would make it for the 3DS. sales on that thing will be boomin'. Hardcore. But, I certainly wouldnt buy it just to play Pokemon. As obsessed as I am with it, I'm happy these games are going to be for the DS and not the 3DS. If Black 2 and White 2 came for the 3DS, I'd be ticked off.

And am I the only one who likes Shizui? D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Black and White 2 are for the DS I'm pretty sure with 3DS capabilities as well. I mean, I would certainly hope it would be the case considering the boxart.

Shizui is the water Pokemon Gym leader right? I don't see what's the dislike about him thus far since we barely know anything. Unless it has something to do with the new Anime opening. But I can't be too sure considering that I haven't watched the anime in so long.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
To be honest, I take most of this pre-judging and speculation with a huge grain of salt. Who cares if Shizui looks different from what you'd envisioned, or what Homika's second Pokemon is and judge a whole game accordingly? I like to wait until lots of information has been released before making any huge judgment calls about whether I'll buy a game or not, even if it is a Pokemon one.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It seems like most of the information came late this time, I wonder why...
I agree we shouldn't judge Shizui...or Akuroma for that matter until we know a little more about them.

Years
The information needs to appear on their official site... I think it's odd/awkward/_____ for people to go on forums and unofficial sites just to look for the random tidbit of info that they need.
I really don't care about the characters unless they're total douches... and if they are they better be likable.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It does seem unusual that there hasn't been that much information officially released on the websites as of yet. Wonder why that is?

Oh and this thread definitely needs to have a wander around the other boards. It's been here for over 2 weeks! It needs to stretch its legs, Xander! :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I wonder if we'll even get any info next week seeing how it's the last one before release.

Yeah this thread seems to be stalled, I was surprised to see it still here xD

Years
Yay! I have found you once more.

And we are in the writers corner? :O
I stopped writing a novel I was planning not too long ago and I have been meaning to pick it up; should do that soon.​

bobandbill

one more time
Years
That's what I do! =p But hey, seeing this thread is here and the more the merrier... can't let it go to waste, now can I?

Might try to get some writing done tonight in fact. Currently doing some song parodies; always fun for me, those.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
While the IWT is in the Writer's Lounge, we should write a story! I'll start us off:

"Once upon a time, in a Pokemon forum far, far away..."

Back