• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a good cook?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I'm not the best, but I'm not the worse. I don't think that I could just take some ingredients and make a random dish out of them (like they do on Chopped), but if I have a recipe then I'm pretty competent in the kitchen. Just today I had a recipe and I made some Tomato Basil soup. It turned out pretty good!

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Someone else has already said it best:

"The challenger's ugly food has shown us that even hideous things can be sweet on the inside."
- Morbo the Annihilator
28a3tih.jpg

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I like to think I'm a fairly apt cook. I cook for my family all the time and I kind of have to cook for myself since nobody else cooks on a regular basis except for me. Of course, if nobody cooks we end up finding our own things to eat, but that's besides the point. I'm a fan of making my own recipes for things because what I make generally tastes better and is much easier to make (ingredients, preparation etc) than store-bought things and the like.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I discovered at a young age that females like males that could cook, so I took it upon myself to learn. So yes..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I could probably be a fairly decent good if I put effort into it. But rarely do I put effort into it and when I do it's Spaghetti. Maybe someday I'll try and make a recipe I haven't made before and see how that turns out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Not really. I can make some really good noodles and pancakes. Thats all really haha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I live at home and we have dinner as a family. So, I've never really had to cook that. Breakfast or lunch though I can do.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Personally I consider "I know how to cook" to be: if I'm given a raw chicken, I got some plans on how to make something out of it.

So no I don't know how to cook sadly D: I got enough "cooking-like skills" to survive but I don't consider myself to know how to cook.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I had to learn to cook dinner because my dad works nights so I have to make dinner for my younger brother. My special dish is my Spag bol.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I make a mean bowl of noodles. :)
The Culinary Arts is something that interests me though,and I intend to learn far more then I know now.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I am mostly one to bake as opposed to cook - I made some banana bread today, for instance, and like making all kinds of desserts that everyone in my family always love. I need to try cooking dinner that isn't pizza (homemade crust) sometime soon... but my limited liked tastes make that hard. I gotta find SOMETHING as I branch out...

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't cook. Never touched a stove/oven/whatever-you-people-use-to-cook in my entire life.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Considering the constant amount of times I've set off the smoke detector while cooking, no , I'm not a good cook. But I keep trying to get better knowing I'll have to do this on my own someday. But usually my dad does all the cooking for since I still live at home with two brothers.
I can make rice pretty well and a decent grilled cheese sandwich , but that's about it.

Back