• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf?

Who's your fave lake guardian?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Azelf, because it's the first of the three I ever caught and its the only one I have actually ever used haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Its a split beween Azelf and Uxie, love Uxie's colours and its sleeping look. But I also love Azelf's colour scheme and its high Special Attack, really hate Mespirt because it was a pain in the ass to catch it. So I guess I will go with Azelf since its the only one that I used to defeat the Elite Four in my first run out of the 3.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Azelf. That thing is a monstrosity to catch, but it also makes a nice beast on your team. A ridiculous Special Attack + Nasty Plot makes that thing unstoppable if you give it the right moves. Like Psychic + Thunderbolt + Shadow Ball or Flamethrower + Nasty Plot has a wide coverage range.

Mesprit is okay, and has an appealing design, but is a pain to catch since it's a roamer. I've never really liked Uxie, design-wise or prowess-wise. So, Azelf easily, especially by comparison lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Azelf. It's fast and a good attacker. Though Mespirt, while being the slowest of the three , gave me the most trouble trying to catch it.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I kind of like them all the same, I think they're good Pokemon but Azelf was the one I got first plus, becuse of Mystery Dungeon, I've been using it more and it's been growing on me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
My favorite is definitely Azelf. I prefer its design, I love its shiny coloration, and its an attacker--an all-around great Pokemon to me!

#isthenumbersign
Years
I like Uxie and Mesprit equally. Azelf though I didn't like, maybe was it was his pointy-shaped head, or maybe it was just because, I don't really know hahaha.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Azelf was the first of the three I ever caught, and it did take a good while, even though they aren't very strong. It's also the one with the best design out of the three in my opinion, as well as the strongest, and when it came to choosing one to use on my team because I was out of ideas of Pokemon to use and at the time pretty much used any legendary I could catch before the E4 on my team, it was also Azelf.

Back