• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2010
Username on PC: MarickNeona
Why You would like to join: Dark types have been my favourite since they came out in the G/S/C series.
How Active will you be: Moderately active.
What your partner is: Sneasel
His/her nickname(optional): Nyura
Favourite Dark type attack: Night Slash
I can see in the Dark.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
The topics are good Gav, if we get a new one I'll add the current one to the archive.

No, I'm already done with clover~ Dark. But I think I used Shadow too much when I tried to make her Dark, so she likes Shadow as much as she likes Tails...we can just ignore that here or use it. XP

Ooh, new fic, Clo? =0 Where? Even if you haven't posted it yet. XD

And welcome, MarickNeona!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
I think you have everything, so welcome to the club, MarickNeona! ^^

Oh that's okay. Shadow is cute too. XD

Shadow in another dimension: ...I sense a chill in the air...

And it has been added to my profile on ff. The link is in my siggy. ^^

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Heehee. XP I have an idea for a new topic, once everyone here has become bored of the current one. Which may be soon. :B It kinda relates to what we're talking about right now, Clo.

Ooh, yay! *reads fic* ...That reminds me, it's been a long time since I updated Spike's Adventure. Should I do a new chapter or not?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
*pulls away from One Free Man obsession*

So, new topic? What ideas you got?

Also, clo, I've been wondering a bit...what's your username mean?

Years
Hey guys, sorry about being inactive, at grandparents internet too slow so i didnt bother getting on, anyways im back

There is a team dedicated to Dark-types planning to take over the world, called Team Darkness. Will you join?
shoot yeah, well just until i dont need the others anymore 'evil chuckle'

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
I have sooo many costume designs for "Team Darkness" it is not even funny.... Acutually, some of them are... Like the Murkrow themed costume. -___-
Some of them are really cool in my personal opinion... XD
Should I post pictures?

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
Lol, Bij, I think that time is...Um...NOW. Thank you for reading, btw. ^^

Nothing, dream. Absolutely nothing. I think...I was watching a video on YT that had something to do with clovers, so that's the first part. And the 2nd part is because I like to read and love cats. XD

Welcome back, altaria. We need more active members.

Feel free, Starchild. You could even enter them for the contest, if you want to. ^^

And the reason I left was because the computer failed. Sorry about that. >.> I may be leaving in a while, too.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Sooo many things have changed since I was last on!!!!

Zcyler: 5 hours isn't that long...

Well it is for me!!!

Dream, Clo and Bikki you changes your avie!!!!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
What can I say? I'm on a HL binge lately.

And on the active note...when I finally get the RP up....should we allow the join-and-ditchers to join the RP???

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
HL?

And hmmm Join and ditchers...... I'll say yes and if they don't come for a particular amount of time throw em out!

Clover Cat

Years
Lol, zappy, I had the Johto one for a while, but then I really wanted Mangaquest one. XD

dream, I think we should. At least at first. Say, they can participate in the RP if they complete the SU, but then if they aren't active in the club for a certain amount of time, their part is free to be taken by other more active members.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Alright. Unfortunately, I'm still having a hard time getting ideas, so it may be a while yet. (Plus, I'll be getting The Orange Box shortly, which will occupy even more of my time)

Also, for those of you in question about the creeepy guy dominating my posts, just watch my YouTube vid. It explains....well, honestly, not that much, but it does tell you where he comes from, and it's only a little over a minute, so...

Clover Cat

Years
Yep, video games are ftw! XD Especially if you have games like KH and FF...And let's not forget HG/SS. <33 WANT WANT WANT--*Shot*

Clover Cat

Years
OH, duh. *Headdesk* So...is there a new topic now? Maybe? Hopefully?

Dark: Seriously, if you're co-owner you should at least TRY to come up with one.

Trying is not the same as doing. Nor is it the same thing as failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back