• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
In the zip file There is a text file, or there should be... Anyway here's an update! I have finished the shelly sprite, It's not in the correct format yet, but it's awsome, It is open to the public, as long as you give credit to me:
shelly4yg.png
(Pretty sure it's the only one in existance!) yes I know, Swizzlers in the house.

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Swizzler121 said:
In the zip file There is a text file, or there should be... Anyway here's an update! I have finished the shelly sprite, It's not in the correct format yet, but it's awsome, It is open to the public, as long as you give credit to me:
shelly4yg.png
(Pretty sure it's the only one in existance!) yes I know, Swizzlers in the house.

is it the one with the sentence, The Quick Brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. is it that one?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
yes, You put it in the text file on the contol panel, How do you like my shelly sprite?

@dairot-Why can't you get past?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Thank you, -Update- New team member, DarkDoom3000 has given us permission to use some of his fusions *yay!*

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
I'm not gonna be able to do my job for a while. The site with the RMXP download is down.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Hey Swizzler got any thing you want me to do? I can beta still just e-mail a demo, [email protected] You got anything you want me to sprite? Just post it or PM me. Don't forget I'm still part of the team.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
I know, But right now I don't need anything sprited, Another Yagaimi is trying to get a system to get sorted out, and I am working on events.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Must I say it again? You must download the font into your Control panel under fonts, I'm puttin this in the first post!

another_yagami

The Spriter of Fusion dex.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
hi.. i cant download this file yet.. my internet is very very bad.. but i still work in new CBS in streched mode for you!
and.. if you want to use my sprite fusions, you can take them bellow!
Bye and good luck in your game! I see you on msn!
See Ya!
Another_yagami!

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Oh, Swizzler, I think I might now how I can get RMXP. You can upload it if you have it, right? Well, if you can upload it and get it to me in an email, that'll be great. If it'll work, tell me, and I'll pm you my family's email (I don't have my own- my mom's is our family's).

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
That means that a piece of coding is missing.
The demo's okay, but the text goes off the screen from time to time.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
yeah, Been trying to fix that, And what exactly did you do? like what was the error? There are some images that have been removed...Sometimes it closes if it needs it and cant find it...

@Nintendo Freak- I can't do that, File sharing is illegal, And i don't want this thread closed, let alone be being banned... please don't bring it up again...

@A.Y.- YAY you made new fusions! hey they're getting better every time! *saves* ohhh...Fused starters! (Wish i could [Pollanate]([]=fake word) this question!) how many people think I should have fused starters in my game? it would go along with the Regions plot, they look sweet, and (the development team)would have the the ability to credit a team member!

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
May i have an open copy so i can get around some of the errors i've found?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
no, that has some of Another Yagami's Top secret stuff he's doing for me, just PM me what you need to change please, sorry for this inconvience, I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back