• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Torchwood Estate

Years
Skarmory, Murkrow, Mareep, Natu, Nidoran (M) ,Nidoran (F) , Poochyena

FC 2337-4167-6886

I notice you dont have a magmar,Krabby,Paras.

Please PM Me If Youd Like to trade this !

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 22, 2014
I would LOVE to have a Bulbasaur. I am starting a new game and was trying to get 3 starters from a different gen. Think we can work something out? I don't really have much but I could help you evolve something or whatever to get one. It would be greatly appreciated. Just reply to me on here and if I can get one I will get my friend code and we can get this done. Thanks!

TheUnown

Super Lurker
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Hello~ I'm looking for 2 Ralts with Gentle and Lonely natures and Synchronize ability if possible? I haven't gotten too far in the game so I haven't caught anything interesting yet, but if I do then I could probably help donate something. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 27, 2016
Hey can I have a dragonite? I have a gavantula if you want it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
hello, I'd love a dragonair <3 no preference besides it being female.

Back