• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

House|Apartment|Condo?

Which do you live in?

• House

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Apartment

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Condo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Please mention otherwise)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
I live in a cozy One-Story house. I don't like having a big house to clean. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I live in a nice two-story home, in a nice little neighbourhood~ There's really not much to say about my home, though. I get my own room, though, which is nice. It would be nicer if I got my own bathroom, though. :x Overall, my house is pretty nice. :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm in a normal Suburban 1 story box. Not a BOX, a box shaped house. It's very square >_>
The nicest thing is that we live on a lake, that's about all I like about my box :>

My room's the shack room. It's got 2 outside walls, 1 garage wall, and 1 laundry room wall. And it's on the other side of the house from the A/C and heater so it can get very uncomfortable in here ;-;

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
I stay in an apartment-condominium right in the middle of the city. It's annoying with all the construction outside, but I like the fact that we're pretty close to a shopping center, a bunch of restaurants and a supermarket. As for the 'house' itself, it's quite large. I get my own room (since I would die if I had to share a room with my brother ^^), and we even have two 'lounge' rooms. Right next to each other. It doesn't make sense, but it's still cool.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
I live in a three story (if you count the attic) house. I have an unfinished basement which is my cloning laboratory (the Pokemon glitch, I am not a scientist...). I have a nice backyard with black raspberry bushes, strawberry plants, a grape vine which produces pink grapes and soon a little jalapeno patch; I also have much more interesting plants...

Minato

--+
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
Two-story house that is one of the messiest things around with papers strewn all over the place. It's home, though, even if I don't get much privacy what with the way the room are built.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I live in a spacious 3-room apartment. Apparently, it looks like I'm the first few people who live in an apartment. XD Well... here where I live, a majority of the population stays in apartments. Only a small amount of land has been used to build houses. (: So yeah, we're virtually scrunched together in tall buildings most of the time.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
I live in White House Palace. LOL just a joke. Just living in my safe house that is immune to bullets, nuke missiles, meteor strikes or any natural calamities. In my House basement there is a Computer Lab.

^_^

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I live in a one-story ranch-style house. It's larger than the other ranch-style houses around here, since my parents had an expansion of three bedrooms built on the back when we moved up here. I have two rooms of my own and my own bathroom. But I don't like ranch-style houses. :/

This house never really felt like home to me. I can't wait until I move away from here and have my own apartment. That's actually going to feel like home to me, since it'll be a place where I can finally relax.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
Years
I live in a three-story house, which I moved into approximately one-and-a-half years ago. I quite like it, as in this house I get my own room, and it's much close to school. This means that I don't have to get up at half-past-six in the morning to get on a grossly overcrowded bus. :D (But I do still have to get up at 7:00 to get on a mildly overcrowded one)

Years
I live in a 3rd floor flat in a rugged scheme. I don't like the area - too many people drinking outside and too much vandalism and that fact it's not safe to be alone outside after 7pm, for fear of being a random target to some unrelated person's blind violence.

(for non UK forumers a 'flat' is pretty much an appartment)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Our city house is an older two story house, and our mountain house is a three story cabin style home. We've had the city house since before I was born, and the mountain house since I was three, so I'd be pretty sad to leave either one.

Years
I reside in a two-bedroom house in a very lovely neighbourhood. It may not be as spacious as the last house that I once lived in, but I've gotten used to it. It was for 6 months after I was born that my parents and I were living in an apartment.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I live in a two bedroom apartment that I hate. (Cannot wait till my lease is up so I can move to a better place)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
I live in a nice, cozy 2 story house in a nice little neighbourhood... Doesn't sound too convincing right? Hehehehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back