• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Actually, its against the rules of making a club for ALL animes as it is kind of broad but idk bout that. You can still make specific anime clubs tho. Ask Shining Raichu about that :|

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, gotta let people fanswoon over series and characters~! In a cozy way that can't really be done in a general thread in GE.

Years
Actually, its against the rules of making a club for ALL animes as it is kind of broad but idk bout that. You can still make specific anime clubs tho. Ask Shining Raichu about that :|

Oh i get it!
Threads about 'ALL' anime would go in the General Entertainmentsection, but clubs on individual anime series' have historically been allowed here. :)

Alright, thank you for informing this to me though.

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
Would anyone be interested in a Supernatural fanclub? (The show, not natural phenomenons lol.) It would basically be like the other fanclubs except SPN oriented, of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
This thread (well, this whole forum) makes me wish I was part of more fandoms. I'm really glad this place exists, people should check this thread more often though, to catch up on ideas like the two posts above me. 502 views is what my RP threads usually have after one week O.o Hmmm, advert alert?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Heeeey, there isn't an Attack on Titan club in PC! I would love to make one but I'm not motivated enough to commit to something like that right now. Would be awesome if there was such club. Jus saying.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I just made a new club. It's called the Minecraft club, about the game that's so awesome!
I wonder where it goes?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just a thought, would anybody be interested in a Sword Art Online fanclub?
We used to have one but it died down pretty quickly once the series had finished so I can't imagine it getting that much interest this time around whilst there's no new content coming out haha. Wouldn't mind a place to discuss it all again though!

Years
Is there an Animal Crossing Club?

If not.. would anyone be interested? =o
Not as far as I'm aware, and yes, yes I would. I've spent way too much time playing New Leaf since it came out, and I'm hooked.

And there's got to be more than just a couple more Canadians floating around PC than we've got in the Canadian Club. I think it needs all the help it can get at this point, and a few fresh faces might just help things out!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm thinking of making a club for animal lovers - it'd be a mixture of discussing the animals you like/don't like, discussing conservation issues if the interest is there, and discussing animals in general (a big interest of mine is animal evolution and behaviour). Would anyone here be interested in joining this?

Salzorrah

Years
I'm thinking of making a club for animal lovers - it'd be a mixture of discussing the animals you like/don't like, discussing conservation issues if the interest is there, and discussing animals in general (a big interest of mine is animal evolution and behaviour). Would anyone here be interested in joining this?

I would totes love it Ozzy! Gonna wait for that ;33

Salzorrah

Years
would anyone like a pitch perfect club?

imo a club about pitch perfect wouldn't garner much attention since it is a movie and you have little topics that you can make from it, and i think its best if it was a thread in GE instead.

But, if anyone else likes it, I guess you can pull it off :P

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm thinking of making a Godzilla fanclub. Join requirements and rules aside, what other things should I add for the club? Is the theming for the OP necessary?

Salzorrah

Years
I'm thinking of making a Godzilla fanclub. Join requirements and rules aside, what other things should I add for the club? Is the theming for the OP necessary?

Add like some things about Godzilla there and stuff, member list, topics, etc.

You can check more here

You don't really have to theme your OP, as long as its informative but I say you should as the OPs set the theme of your club and what not :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back