• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's been like that since breeding was created...

Another interesting fact?

Growlithe can't learn GROWL.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD Uh, can we change the subject? It's getting weird talking about too many breedings all of a sudden! I will attempt to win my battle!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: Actually that's false. Pokemon that are specifically baby pokemon such as igglypuff cannot breed, at all. They have a special egg group to accomplish this. I can't remember if Riolu is considered a baby pokemon in the games though. Look up it's egg group for yourself. :p

But in all seriousness. You can just have an NPC give you an egg. Pokemon adoption is a thing. :p Not everyone is an expert breeder that can avoid eggs they don't have room for / don't have the time to raise etcetera. Heck, that's how Valorie got her dratini.

Edit: I checked myself and Riolu is in fact a baby pokemon and is in the unbreedable egg group. (It's called the "Undiscovered" egg group)

Dawn

Years
@Zerin: It's been there ever since Gen 2. :p Fun fact. The only pokemon in the undiscovered egg group that are not either legendary or a baby pokemon are unknown, nidorina, and nidoqueen.

That's right. Nidorina and nidoqueen can't breed. Not even with a ditto. (Why this is or how their species /survives/ I don't know for sure.)

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
@Zerin: It's been there ever since Gen 2. :p Fun fact. The only pokemon in the undiscovered egg group that are not either legendary or a baby pokemon are unknown, nidorina, and nidoqueen.

That's right. Nidorina and nidoqueen can't breed. Not even with a ditto. (Why this is or how their species /survives/ I don't know for sure.)

That's strange. Maybe their species buds?

Dawn

Years
@roen52: I... don't want to know what that means. lD Nor do I particularly enjoy theorizing this particular topic honestly.

miley810

Assassin
Years
If anything needs adding/fixing just let me know and it'll be done!
__

Name: Carter Marie Collens

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Carter has strawberry blond hair to her arm pits that is fairly straight and un-tangled, and clean. Carter has light brown eyes that show she tries hard to be as perfect as she can, but sees herself as completely imperfect. Carter has medium toned skin. She stands about 5"6. She keeps her teeth pearly white, and her nails painted black and slightly long.

Carter wears a brick red t-shirt with "Warning: Imperfect' wrote in bold black letters. She wears a black jacket usually, but she does occasionally take it off if it's warm enough. She wears black scrunch cargo pants, and black wedge sandles. She has a black watch on her right wrist and a black banglet on her right. She has a gold necklace around her neck with a gold teddiursa charm her brother gave her. She usually has her black satchaul with her, where she keeps supplies, and her black sunglasses for when needed. And on her her head rests a dark red baseball cap with small tears and 'Rebel' in black, bold letters.

Personality:

Carter is usually sophisticated but she has her moments where she's a total cluts. She finds herself totally imperfect no matter what she does, or anybody says. And she may not look it, but she's a hopeless romantic. And she knows she won't believe anybody that she's great in till she finds that special someone and he tells it to her. Carter hates this about her, 'knowing' no one will ever love her.

Carter is fairly kind towards others, but she throws in some sarcasim here and there. She usually sticks to a confident, smooth sounding tone of voice, and it actually doesn't sound like she's trying. Carter isn't really shy, unless a 'cute' boy is around, then her sophistication melts and she becomes her clutsy, ditsy other side. Carter also adores pokemon.

History:

Carter grew up in Palm Hills, Johto. She never let any of the prissy celeberties around there get to her. Not to say she didn't get into a few small bickerings with Madame Rosethorn a few times. Carter made fun of her weight, inside her head of course, sense she didn't have much to say about a rich lady. Carter lived in a decent sized two story house, always being previded for. Her parents worked as some of the main professor's helpers for Professor Elm, previding a decent paycheck to help raise Carter, her older brother, her twin, and her younger brother and sister twins.

Carter has a brother named Terrence who is a breeder, and he inspires her. She cherishes her necklace that her brother gave her. As for her twin, her and her twin often worked together to keep each other sain with all the crazies around the place. Her twin's name is Cole Cross Collens, which everyone admited was hard to say three times fast. Carter and Cole are very close as sister-twins. Carter and Cole love their little brother Jacob and little sister Jeri, the younger light-brown-haired twins who were four years old.

Carter got convinced to go to the Pokemon Trainer Academy by her brother. Her twin sister, however, wouldn't go. So she was torn for a while, but she finally decided to try to go. She was super excited to receive the announcement from Professor Gary Oak that she was accepted in and going! Carter still felt a little twinge of guilt about leaving her twin behind.

Pokémon:

Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Loretta (I use that a lot if you haven't noticed)
Personality: Loretta is a lot like Carter. A cluts, but does have a calm side.
Lvl: 15 (has everstone for now)
Moves: Firespin, Flamethrower, Bite, Tackle, & Ember

Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Indigo
Personality: Indigo is quite calm, prefering quiteness. But if there's a battle, she's all for noise.
Lvl: 18
Attacks: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Tackle, Bite, Scratch

Species: Riolu
Nickname: Noah (I had a friend named Noah, I don't mean like Noah from the bible)
Personality: Noah is a very curious pokemon. And like Carter and Loretta, he's a bit of a cluts. He often gets into trouble.
Level: 14
Attacks: Quick Attack, Force Palm, Rock Smash, Poison Jab, Dig

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Sorry for being an impatient dillhole but... Is there only one PokéCenter around the academy? Like where almost everyone is?

Also, am I the only one who fell out of my chair due to laughing so hard at Zerin's "pregnant Lucario"-joke?

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Mick Fizz, Genevieve, your SUs are approved.

Kingers, your SU is exceptionally short. You need to make /some/ effort to meet the minimum limits before we can accept you. o-o

Miley's is still pending a second opinion.

@Mr. Mammoth: There is only one actual pokemon center at the academy yes, though it's a fully equipped infirmary which means that it's rather large.

There is also a pokemon center in Oak Town, and of course you may happen to come across a nurse.... or someone with a spare potion... or someone with the pokemon equivalent of first aid. Whatever. |D

Dawn

Years
I checked your team & level. :) I think I can handle your Pokemon. I accept your challenge, once I battle Olivia.

I just realized I take issue with this. o-o

SD, why would you only accept after you've gone over OOC info, info your character has no way of observing or otherwise coming to by an stretch of the mind, and concluding that your character could beat theirs? What is that..?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

I just realized I take issue with this. o-o

SD, why would you only accept after you've gone over OOC info, info your character has no way of observing or otherwise coming to by an stretch of the mind, and concluding that your character could beat theirs? What is that..?

I agree. Did he stalk her or something? Because people generally don't like when you do that...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
o.o ... ^^;; Heehee...I'm sorry if I was doing some stalking or anything. I gotta keep my big mouth shut, 'cause my dad says I'm a tattle-tale<-This only happened last sunday & I don't like it. :3 Forgive me?

EDIT:
"Muh?" Maxwell uttered as Genevieve stomped away. What's gotten into her? Did he say something? Ah whatever, he'd clear that up later, the battle with Skye was the most important right now. Quillie hit the Zoura, surprising, Maxwell thought that Rama would've pulled something similar to last time. Suddenly, a girl with a Umbreon walked up to them, she said that she wanted a battle. A smile crept onto Maxwell's face behind his mask, a new trainer with an Umbreon who wanted a battle? Sounded awesome, could be some good experience for Slackey since he didn't want to battle Skye's Pokk Pulse? Oookay... Well Skye must obviously be up to something, he always was when it came to a battle it seemed...
"Intercept it with Double Kick!" Maxwell yelled.

Quillie nodded and his feet started glowing. He made sort of a jump-kick into the Dark Pulse, the Fighting-type nature of Double Kick cut through the attack like a knife cuts through butter. Of course, the Dark Pulse still washed over Quillie and damaged him a bit, it almost threw him off his course to be exact. But the Quilava just smiled and gritted his teeth while continuing onwards with his attack. He was going to plant his feet into the annoying Zoura's face and enjoy EVERY second of it, no matter what.

^^;; I didn't know their was another Zorua & Quilava battling. My character is battling someone elses Quilava with my Zorua. But...I'm pretty sure Kat was watching our battle & wanted to battle Kilik &/or Isaac, right Dragonkat?

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Alright so from what I've seen, Night is just about to fall upon the Academy. I'm gonna make it a goal to have Mark and Snype interact with as many of your characters as possible during the course of the entire night :3 And by interact, I mean by ingenious pranks devised by Snype's wonderful mischievous mind.

So if anyone has a new character or something and needs a character to interact with lemme know and I'll put them on the hit list >;)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
o.o ... ^^;; Heehee...I'm sorry if I was doing some stalking or anything. I gotta keep my big mouth shut, 'cause my dad says I'm a tattle-tale<-This only happened last sunday & I don't like it. :3 Forgive me?

EDIT:

^^;; I didn't know their was another Zorua & Quilava battling. My character is battling someone elses Quilava with my Zorua. But...I'm pretty sure Kat was watching our battle & wanted to battle Kilik &/or Isaac, right Dragonkat?

Well but they are outside a Pokémon Center right? And as explained by PkMnTrainerYellow there is only one Pokémon Center at the Academy, so she might as well have been watching Maxwell and Skye. But I dunno, I can change it depending on what she says so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back