• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Sweet, how many shineis you got now? Well, before you carry your shiny luc k away with you, cna u lend me some? XD Well, then again, it would eb a watse sicne i'm noty shunting right now, but still XD i coudl use some soon!

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
Shido :: YAY!!! Shiny Dusclops! -Hands out Cookies in the shape of Random Shiny Pokemon- LOL Seriously Congrats. That's a great catch.

Gold Typlosion :: Don't feel bad about not being able to Hunt much because of Mystery Dungeon. I mean hardly Hunted at all for 3 Days straight in order to beat Pokemon Ranger ASAP.

Well, still nothing new. Got back from Bingo a while ago{Won $10. That's like... One New Manga? Whoopie?}. But it looks like my unusually busy Scedule is finally clearing up. So it's nothin' but Huntin' now! >:3 Hope to have at least one New Shiny by the end of the Weekend to make up for my slacking. Best of luck to everyone else as well! ^-^

yay shido!thanks.im been playing 24/7 and i just got it 3 days ago and ive almost beatn the game

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Nice catch Nova, Growlithe is one of the shinies I always wanted(It's on my "Most Wanted" List). Too bad it has a Sassy nature.

I'm thinking of breeding a majority of shinies I REALLY want on D/P. I don't know why.

Well, still no shiny Latias. I spent much of my weekend completing the Hoenn Dex, but yeah, I got tired of it on Sunday and began SRing for shiny Latias again.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Congrats on the Growlithe Nova! ^_^

Update:
Rayquaza~1080

I'm going to reset for Rayquaza for a while, so I'll be back

gold typhlosion: Um, that's spam since it has nothing to do with Shunting (lol).

<I>Kobra<I>

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Gold typhlosion, please stick to the topic of shiny Pokemon. Mystery Dungeon posts go elsewhere.

Ullion

Years
Ye, that was a bit unecessary, and if u r gunna be offotpic, please at least post something that IS ontopic.

Anyways, i finally deicded that afetr i finish up with my Chinchou, i'm gunna make my final team. Sicne me n ma friends wanna battle. I'm thinkin of having a tourney, sicne there r 4 of us. I'm gunna be usin Blazkien, Lanturn and others. Ie Shiftry (Maybe) flygon (fo sho) and others. Anyways, no new shinies. And i've seen 51 (i think) whismurs (im not hunting them, just how many ive killed for EV training) XD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
blegh dp shinnies suck . jsut checking out the trades ppl are posting and everyone is jsut trading around 3rd gen cloned shinnies . wow that just knocked down there worth about a thousand fold >.> gonna get to a point where u cant count traded 3rd gen shinnies cuz they are most likely a clone just uploaded >.>

ps congrats nova

Ullion

Years
Yes, again you spammed. Please stop XD And don't post again saying only "I'm sorry". and your used to spamming? How awkward oh well..

Ontopic: Chinchou is comign along slowly, and i am yet to see shiny Whismur (which i know used to be TPP's target) XD srry man :P

Years
Hey people, I'm back! But, sadly, no new shinies!! Ive been concentrating on training, (concentraining xD), for my new Team, (Ultimate Team)

But, I of course, lost the urge to shiny hunt, as I have wasted a week doing so. So i decided to run around aimlesly until I find a shiny, hopefully sometime,

Btw, my shiny Haunter is lv.51, going to get it to lv.100, and evolve it to Gengar, xD.

But on a serious note, good luck all! and especially good luck to me!! xD

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hi everybody, nothing new to report as I've been very busy. Good to see everybody still hunting hard though (besides me >.>)

Lol, spamming to say you're sorry about spamming. ^_^

<I>Kobra<I>

Ullion

Years
ummm i dont think he's ever left. Anyways to get back no topic: Nothing new! Ha... i'm almost done chinchou's Health EV training ( i havnt played fer a while XD) and i think i mgiht start up crystal again...~~~addicted~~~

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Lol. I haven't been to PC in ages, but when I was last here, I was a member of the Shiny Hunters Club. :P

Sadly, I only have one new shiny to report since the last time I was here. And really, it shouldn't count, because I KNOW it was hacked. XD

I traded someone a newly-hatched Naetoru for a hacked blue Mew. :/ It was a kind of giveaway thing on the GameFAQs forums, and although I had wanted a shiny linoone instead, I happened to get the mew.

I can't say I'll ever play with it, and it sticks out like a sore thumb in my PC... but it can serve as a reminder that I have friends over at those forums, and they like playing D/P as much as I do. :P

Ullion

Years
lol, sorryz! WELCOME BACK RAZZY!!!

Anyways XD lol nothin new... i was playing crystal adn trying to get to the place where you find Natu, i ended up finding that Lapras XD

Back