• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team LegendaryTrio (recruiting)

What should the region name be?

• Trident

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Trinity

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Zephry (z-ef-ree)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Xinny (zin-ee)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fariy (fa-rye-ee)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Tower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarinee (sar-in-ee)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Niven

• Fanto

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Legend Islands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
@Humm96 you're pending. We don't really need any official pokemon inserters, but if you made those sprites, you could be a spriter

niven

Years
@Poke Ok. Just remember to follow the specifications that I have and to send it to me when you're done. I'll do the scripting for the first town, and let a different scripter script route 1 if they want.

@All spriters We need sprites for the starter pokemon's first form (no rush, I have a backup plan if they're not made before the release of the first alpha). I've been thinking and want to do something a little different for the starters. I don't care who does which as long as they're good and have BOTH a front and back sprite!

1st starter(start-1st evo- 2nd evo-3rd evo!)
Electric-Electric/Dark-Electric/Dark-Electric/Ghost
2nd starter(start-1st evo- 2nd evo-3rd evo!)
Flying-Flying-Flying/Psychic-Flying/Psychic
3rd starter(start-1st evo- 2nd evo-3rd evo!)
Ground-Ground-Ground/Dragon-Ground/Dragon (Don't ask me how. I though it would be cool if one of them ended up being a fire/dragon pokemon)

Last edited:

dude2207

pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
@niven
tried to upload today but my camera's pc cable is broke i had and electric starter and some legends drawn.when i go back to school monday i'll bring the pics home and try to copy them in MSpaint if i cant wait tell next sunday i might go over to my dad's and he has a scanner i think he got working

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
I Can Draw Some I Have Drawn hundreds of pokemon

Last edited:

niven

Years
The story is still being worked on, but me and my friend Mikey, had a breakthrough. We thought of some important Fakémon, that are in need of sprites. The first one, which I thought of, is the main pose-elite four legendary of the "Sarinee Region." It is a Flying/Fighting Fakémon! The second Fakémon, which Mikey thought of, is the pseudo-legendary of the "Sarinee Region." It is a Fire/Water Fakémon!

Last edited:

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
Sprites
i was thinking on the tall HILL a screen move script that goes UP OK?

niven

Years
Since my friend wouldn't shut up, he gets a major part in the game. He's the rival and will have a chimchar follow him. Don't worry, it won't follow him long. Soon enough it'll be a monferno then an infernape.

@fakemon spriters how close are you to making sprites for the starters. I need to know cause it'll affect the script where you get your starter. Think you'll be done before we release the first alpha?

@teejermiester You can go ahead and make overworlds for the main characters, and Mikey. You can pick what they look like.

@teejermiester agian..... this is from mikey.... I have brown hair and like sports be creavtive.

Last edited:

niven

Years
@Pokemonyellowx That top sprite looks pretty good. It could be one of the evolutions for the electric starter. No offence, but the bottom sprite could use some work. Also, I'm not wanting to have too many fakemon in this game. Mainly just the main post-elite four legendary pokemon, the starters(and their evos), the pusedo-legendary, and maybe some other fakemon. What I really want to have though, is some of the best pokemon from Unova and Sinnoh (Gible (and evos),Deino(and evos), Reshiram, the starters(and evos), axew (and evos), blitzle (and evo), Giritina,etc.).

Edit: Just so everyone knows, Ho-oH and Lugia will play major parts in this game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2011
Job applying for: Beta Tester, Creative Writer, and Co Leader.
Proof of Work: Im the son of Zeus.. That is my proof of work.
Method of Contact: Hit me up with a text homie.
Experience: I was a manager at McDonald's once.

:)

niven

Years
@pokex You'll get it when I'm done with one last script. It's when you get your starters, but until they're sprited you'll choose from the kanto starters.

@spriters decide amongst yourselves who sprites the first form of which starter. When your done (with the front and back sprites) post them. Whoever has the ips can give it to a scripter to edit the script to where you get to choose from those pokemon (They will also need to insert the sprites and edit the pokemon stats).

UPDATE: Two things:
First.) I won't be able to get on my labtop tommorow (I'll be out of town) so I won't be doing any scripting
Secondly.) I realized that I underestimated the amount of scripts that I need to make. I still have some left. Don't worry though, I'll get them done on Thursday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back