• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
0oCBr.png

SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED

You get an emblem! Just for being part of it all:
55m2x5.png

Participants:

Friday 4th (6)
[supporter]Pave Low[/supporter] (Yoozle)
LilJz1234 (LilJz)
Curious. (permanent_me)

[supporter]Daedalus[/supporter] (Dekato)
OokamiReki (Reki)
[supporter]Zeffy[/supporter] (zeffyderp)

Saturday 5th (6)
LilJz1234 (LilJz)
Curious.
(permanent_me)
OokamiReki (Reki)

Sunday 6th (6)
LilJz1234 (LilJz)
Curious.
(permanent_me)
OokamiReki (Reki)

Participants, read the PM I have sent out if you haven't already. There are allocated times since there are only 6 of us and with popping on and off, it would become very inactive! ALL TIMES ARE IN GMT

4th
18:00 - 20:00

5th
17:00 - 19:00
21:00 - 22:00

6th
15:00 - 17:00
19:00 - 21:00

IP

tf2.pokecommunity.com:27015
or
173.192.125.192:27015

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Whooooo! Pave Low, I love you! TF2 is one of my all time favorite games!

Steam UN: LilJz
Days participating: From the 4th to 6th

Btw, do we gotta add you on Steam?

Cid

Years
Like I said, I might participate, but it's really just a 50-50 chance because I'm not certain I'll be able to replace this stupid laptop by the first week of January. I'm looking forward to seeing this event get many participants though, whatever happens.

I'll probably edit this post if I do get the laptop, but while I still have the one that doesn't fulfill the system requirements for TF2, I won't.

Years
Like I said, I might participate, but it's really just a 50-50 chance because I'm not certain I'll be able to replace this stupid laptop by the first week of January. I'm looking forward to seeing this event get many participants though, whatever happens.

I'll probably edit this post if I do get the laptop, but while I still have the one that doesn't fulfill the system requirements for TF2, I won't.
Hopefully you'll get your new laptop, the more participants the merrier! Hopefully as Christmas goes by people will start to sign-up, obviously PC will be inactive around this time, but it's a good time to attract more people to the VG forum as activity will shoot back up after New Years and people might have got games they might want to discuss. So hopefully, this event will bring joy and activity!

Everyone feel free to ask any questions about this event, just remember server information will be up before the actual event begins! Also, feel free to discuss Team Fortress 2 in general, bring about some activity to the thread!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I might be able to play, it just depends on if I'm doing something since I'll be up in the country. I usually go fishing, and gold hunting and horse riding and whatnot, so who knows. But sign me up for the whole duration, and I'll get on when I can. Seems like fun!

Years
Yay, Nathan! Thanks for joining :3

FYI, to everyone, the server will be active throughout the whole event, it won't be taken down that whole time. People will pop on and off, the days of participation are just there for my convenience and so I know who is coming on what day but also the max. players the server can have.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm zeffyderp and I approve this message. I'll try to join on all days :) Hopefully my ping isn't going to be sky-high rofl

Years
Yes, it is the right time. Unfortunately, the people who signed up aren't actually going on the server even though I PM'ed them all to remember them... :(
I've been popping on and off the server and haven't been seeing anyone online, if you can get some people on that would be great, but they won't be getting the emblem :P

Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't know why people haven't decided to show up even though they signed-up.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sorry! It's hard for me to know the GMT time zones =S

I'm heading in right now! Sorry for the delay I caused!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Well, I showed up, but it was just me and LilJz for like half an hour.

A few suggestions for Jake or whoever owns the server now:
- have the server add bots until there are 12 people and/or bots in the server when fewer than 12 are on
- take dead maps out of the rotation; nobody plays hydro or steel anymore (though they should) and they'll just empty the server
- don't have it switch maps in the middle of a round

Also, be glad I don't play heavy in friendly matches unless the teams are WAY imbalanced. I took that picture earlier today, heh. Just wanted to show off a bit.

Years
I saw your cheeky little taunt as a Scout when we were playing on Hydro >:3

But yeah, just try get as many people involved as you can, next event in an hour so we have time.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Also, next time think about making it a one-day event so people will focus on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back