• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To Be Loved - Papa Roach.

I'm not exactly a fan of its music video, but the song is amazing. It always motivates me to get up and do something productive, haha.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Kid Cudi - Sky Might Fall

I'm not much of a Hip-hop/Rap person, but my friend got me hooked on Cudi and Man on the Moon: The End of Day is the only album of his that I would hear from start to finish.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Mortification - Nocturnal

We're plundering the dark
Kill their ways of death upon the mind
Invaders...they must be put to death
No more lies killing wisdom

Nocturnal creatures of the night [x2]

I know I've said this before, but I don't "get" how my taste in music changed so much. I didn't expect to end up listening to deathmetal some day. I:

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Kelly Rowland - Red Wine

Kelly's vocal improved a lot -- live or studios. Her hard work paid of, keep up the good work Kelly. :)

Sugababes - Hole In The Head

An old-school hit from this British girl group who were well-known for constant lineup changes.

OMG I miss Sugababes 2.0 line up :')
You listen to MKS aka the original Sugababes trio ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Come Clarity - In Flames.

What makes this song truly incredible is the emotion that's been put into it. The chorus is quite simple, but it delivers a powerful message. Every time I listen to this song, I always get shivers.

TY

SirensCeol is my fave artist right now, and this song it pretty good :D

Years
Train - Drive By

I like this song even though I hated one of their older songs due to being overplayed, in a similar case to OneRepublic.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Hmm, must have not completed my thoughts, koff~

Anyways, It Never Rains In Southern California by Albert Hammond.

The message is somewhat humbling. It's a classic piece that was written by the artist and a working friend. Isn't that nice? Another 'song' that has a total of 8 words is composed by several people and they call it 'good'. I can write lyrics such as these just as effectively on my own, thereby reducing the musical 'talent'. I can't compete with musical genius, and that's where a lot of the newer music falls flat. If anyone can do it, than it isn't a Picasso, koffi~

TY

I once again have to blame Hikari for sharing this song with me, but its so darn good <3

TY

Im starting to like his songs from 2012 more than his 2013 songs.

Years
30 Seconds to Mars - Praying For a Riot.

One of my favorite songs in this album. The whole album is great overally. Very good short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back