• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey, long time no see. (Seems like I always start my posts with the same idea ._.')
The OP needs some freshening, I'll fix it up and pm you the bbcode.

Question: Is it possible to just patch over the events in the game? If so, I can make some spelling patches as soon as the next version is released. I've been putting off the checking since it requires me to just sit down and play the game (also why I've never gotten past the fourth town :P).

Completely unrelated: Good job on Nax of the Universe! I've played through it a few times now, it's quite fun :D

[Edit]: Er... it mentions the PS360 in the first post. Not sure if joke.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
This is one of my favorite games finished the current beta the story is awesome have no idea wat will happen next and I'll wait till the complete version to find out :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
when Red is gonna batle Gary the game crashes for me and I get a lot of Not Implemented errors

any way to fix that?

Edit:fixed it myself! :D

Last edited:

Kokio

Just hatched, yo
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 1, 2014
So uh.. I just lost my whole team other than my Eeve to a computer that's in the Route 2 Pokecenter.

I was hoping there was a withdraw option, but I didn't see one so pretty much it ate my whole team.

How do I fix this and/or get my pokemon back?

Years
So uh.. I just lost my whole team other than my Eeve to a computer that's in the Route 2 Pokecenter.

I was hoping there was a withdraw option, but I didn't see one so pretty much it ate my whole team.

How do I fix this and/or get my pokemon back?

The computer only lets you save pokemons on it. To withdraw , talk to the nurse.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
Hey Doom, A while back I was trying to create a separate save file since I already have one but didn't want to lose it, but after a while it said that it didn't have enough memory to stream the game and I would lose the file! The first time happened when I was trying to retrieve the golden axes and the second happened sometime after I beat Whitney.

Please help!!

Years
Just downloading now. :) If/when you update, will there be any way to keep save files or will I have to start over? Sorry if this has already been asked. Looks great! Keep it up!

-Digi

Oh! One last thing:

When I try to open it (I'm running Windows 8, if it helps) the game whitescreens and then crashes saying: "DirectDraw error - DDERR_UNSUPPORTED". What does it mean and how do I fix it? Thanks!

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hmm that doesn't seem to have happened before but i think doom can fix it. You should be able to continue when updating by moving the gamerxdata to the new folder (like most games)

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I was playing Super Eevee again and managed to defeat Vanish easily with Graveler and Dugtrio (and plents of Super Ethers and Hi-Potions). When I finished the beta, I discovered more bugs:

- by watching the trophies, the trophy for defeating Vanish wasn't found (the same was with the corrupted Lotad)
- despite I gave some common berries to the berry master, I can't find Berry Juice in my bag (and the second making says 0 Berry Juice, so no juice). I have watched in my bag several times, but no Berry Juice
- when I want to travel to Magnus City per House Travel, it still says the old name Amplus City (even in the House Tutorial)
- the trophies for sidequests in Magnus City says "Amplus City" instead of Magnus City
- when I want to equip some junk (I have a large list of founded junk), I couldn't select some, because it wasn't seen in the list (such as Void Fragment)
- spelling error in the trophy "Odin's Will": It says Laitos instead of Latios.

Konekodemon said:
Glitch found. On the flashback where the two boys are looking for Lionheart the game stops and nothing happens. It's almost like it's frozen.
Happened to me too and it was game-breaking. I was going to Oak because I forgot to finish some sidequests and this happened (fortunality, there was two ways going to Oak).

I am curious if more refining options will be obtainable in the next beta, because I am enjoying refining items now and got a few good items and high-ranked junk for equipment.

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
This is one of the few games that I played purely to look at mechanics and plot. Most other things I play to look at what graphical changes they've made, but in the end it's another Pokemon game, with better or sometimes worse graphics.

This really excited me with purely the gameplay! So much nostalgia for both retro graphics and FF gameplay.

With over 50 comment pages though, you really need screenshots and videos in the original post.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 18, 2014
I have a problem. I started playing the pokemon game, and I got trapped between two people on a slope up to one of those caves. I am trapped and cannot move. If there is something I can do to fix it, please let me know.
view

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
this looks so ultra amazing! :O you must have one beautiful brain to think up such great mechanics/plots and.... everything! ^^

i sincerely hope you become BIG with this game. x3

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Long time no reply, you guys probably but I got a job a few months ago, which has been awesome, becuase $$$. but having free time to work on SPEE is a bit of an issue. But i've still be working on it when possible. Just last night I added in facesprites for gym leaders, changed a bunch of dialog, and added a new sidequest.

--

There was no plans to add Sylveon, instead we are getting Eeveeon. Adding Sylveon would require adding in a new type and not fit in with the story of the game, DarkDoom is already kinda pushing it with the Gen IV mons.
I might add Sylveon as an alternate skin for Eeveeon, carrying the same type, movesets, stats, etc, but just looking different. But in any case, it's a low priority on my stack of things to do.

I think it would be a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I even forgot that you were supposed to scan Pokemon with the pokedex to begin with xD Using stat sensors is nice, but if you constantly want to check an enemies HP, you'd have to stock up a whole bunch of them which just becomes inconvenient. I think combining the stat sensors functionality into the Pokedex would be a great idea in the sense that the Pokedex would finally become useful and you wouldn't have to worry about running out of scans to check the enemies HP.
Yep, it's far more useful now. The game itself has a problem with battles taking too long, and not being able to see enemy HP compounds that a lot.

I notice you have support banners but not support stamps. Here you go:
hgmdzp1391717199_by_ladysesshy-d75cqc3.jpg

Must say my graphic work is getting better. A support stamp can be used here but it's used a lot on deviantart.

Edit: Glitch found. On the flashback where the two boys are looking for Lionheart the game stops and nothing happens. It's almost like it's frozen.
Nice support stamp! as for the glitch, that flashback is actually an old broken one which i forgot to remove. That flashback takes place when you try heading to oak's house taking the main road after reaching ch2/3(?). avoid it by reaching oak's by cutting the tree infront.

After years of following this game's progress, I've started a Let's Play of it on Youtube! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQL2jDhJO88
Cool dude, I checked out the series, pretty neat!
It's always interesting watching let's plays and seeing how other players play the game. especially useful for finding difficulty spikes and balance problems. Plus the fact people are playing/talking about a game that I made never ceases to make me smile.

Hey, long time no see. (Seems like I always start my posts with the same idea ._.')
The OP needs some freshening, I'll fix it up and pm you the bbcode.

Question: Is it possible to just patch over the events in the game? If so, I can make some spelling patches as soon as the next version is released. I've been putting off the checking since it requires me to just sit down and play the game (also why I've never gotten past the fourth town :P).

Completely unrelated: Good job on Nax of the Universe! I've played through it a few times now, it's quite fun :D

[Edit]: Er... it mentions the PS360 in the first post. Not sure if joke.
Thanks for playing Nax! it's still a bit of a proof of concept, but as a massive DMC fan, i absolutely love the combat engine

For some reason I put in the BB code you give me, but then when I click save, and look at the updated OP, it doesn't look right. when I save, it seems to autoformat specific bits.
The OP's too bloated anyway, think a back to basics approach is best.

patching? I have no idea. would be cool if possible, as other people have expressed interest in translation patches. How the files are stored in RPGmaker is that every map is file. and that map file contains all the events and such for that map. including NPCs and dialog. Im guessing that patching isn't possible without having it modify that map.

This is one of my favorite games finished the current beta the story is awesome have no idea wat will happen next and I'll wait till the complete version to find out :)
Fair enough, hopefully it doesnt take long.

when Red is gonna batle Gary the game crashes for me and I get a lot of Not Implemented errors

any way to fix that?

Edit:fixed it myself! :D
I'm curious how did you manage to fix it?
A few people have come up with that error, seems to be soundcard related, the game uses both midi files and mp3 files and if any of the game's mp3 music starts playing it crashes. Most of the mp3 files consist of battle music, which is why it crashes as the battle starts.

as such,for next version, i'll have a standard download, which will have midi files for all music, but on the plus side, it'll reduce the filesize to approx 1/3.
In addition to that i'll put up a music pack, in which most/all midi files will be replaced with mp3 files for much better sound quality

Hey Doom, A while back I was trying to create a separate save file since I already have one but didn't want to lose it, but after a while it said that it didn't have enough memory to stream the game and I would lose the file! The first time happened when I was trying to retrieve the golden axes and the second happened sometime after I beat Whitney.

Please help!!
I unfortunately have no idea why it happens, happened to me recently too. Backing up saves is the only way around it, but I cannot expect players to carefully backup their saves after each play session. I'm thinking of building a "launcher" program which will launch SPEE, have help files(including guides, and faqs) but also have automatic save backup options.

I am curious if more refining options will be obtainable in the next beta, because I am enjoying refining items now and got a few good items and high-ranked junk for equipment.
Thanks for the bug report. There will be indeed more refining options. Ideally basic refining options for all types will be avaliable and then some.

This is one of the few games that I played purely to look at mechanics and plot. Most other things I play to look at what graphical changes they've made, but in the end it's another Pokemon game, with better or sometimes worse graphics.

This really excited me with purely the gameplay! So much nostalgia for both retro graphics and FF gameplay.

With over 50 comment pages though, you really need screenshots and videos in the original post.
Thanks dude, yeah. OP really needs to get a refresh.

Last edited:
Back