• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

smithy2oo8

breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
bug

whenever i play the demo (i dont no if any 1 has noticed this) every move i do just seems like a fireball i dont no if any one else has noticed just to tell u though

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
yea we know there is lotz of bugs in the first demo that has already been fixed by omega its ok and thankz for reporting it.

smithy2oo8

breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
good its just that i dint see any1 else had reported it other wise i think he has some amazing ideas and cant wait for the game to come out

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
new idea for the orphanage
Name: squirtle
level: 12
mission: defeat the jigglypuff at lvl ????(don't know)

remember the episode that the gang (ash, misty, etc.) are on a island were all the squirtles and wortortles and a blastoise are sleeping and don't wake up because of a jigglypuff that's singing? Maybe you can make that island in the game for this mission ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
when the download is ready please put here beneath its seams like a freaking cool game ;]
ive a game to its named pokemon chaos destiny legends awake

oh yeah do you know where to download RM2k3 please tell me

when the download is ready please tell me cause i think its a freaking cool game
o yeah if anywone knows where to download RM2k(3) please tell me too

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2008
Fine images of a game
which promises to be the best of the year.
CONGRATULATIONS by wonderful game. (Pokemon Raptor, creador_OmegaGroudon)
I am hoping the demo 2!
already has so many updates that I do not see why not launch the demo 2!
please
I want to play too!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
when the download is ready please put here beneath its seams like a freaking cool game ;]
ive a game to its named pokemon chaos destiny legends awake

oh yeah do you know where to download RM2k3 please tell me

when the download is ready please tell me cause i think its a freaking cool game
o yeah if anywone knows where to download RM2k(3) please tell me too
1. There is already a demo in the first post, although it is quite outdated ( December 2007 )
2. RM2K3 you have to pay for, I hope you know this. Simply googling "Download RM2K3" would suffice without having to look for someone to give you a link. -_-'
Also, Poccil's Starter Kit won't work for RM2K3, so I suggest sticking with RMXP.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
demo 2 isnt comin out just yet hold on a little longer. and its because he's not yet done the eighth city. when he's done that, thats when demo 2 come out bruna. but if you want to play you can always play the old demo. and yes the old demo is on the first page like VC said

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2008
Hey! This looks really good. But you need some good battle music. I like it a lot! Cannot wait until this comes out! When is it's release date by the way?

Atomic Reactor

The release date will be when ever OG wants it to be.
Don't ask for a release date. please.
That annoys Game Makers.
Just stay tune, it will be here b4 you know it.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Let me guess and ask smth:
Is only Steven conversate with Giratina?How?Through phsychic powers?He could then be the last leader.Although i believe he is better as a CHAMPION.
Yes, Steven conversed with Giratina. He could? Maybe. But I'll keep it as secret.

The update looks good OG, although, the body of giritina could be like... thicker?
idk. jsut fix it up a bit.

and just a thought... when you post ideas for the orphanage..
under the "Mission" section, i dont believe thats what you use the pokmeon for.
i think you have to complete them ission to obtain the pokemon.
it just seems like some of you are thinkin that you take the pokemon on that mission.

if im wrong, then excuse me. but thats how i see it.
im jsut trying to clear things up...

(i could be wrong though)

keep up the good work.
Yes, you are right, the mission is the mission to obtain the pokemon.

i don't like the new giratina's sprite 8the one during the battle)...i saw it in a forum time ago and it was like the usual sprites from the games...if i find it i will repost it...
here ^^ aren't these better?

GiratinaOrigin.png
487.png
Yes, they looked better but I want them in 64x64.

whenever i play the demo (i dont no if any 1 has noticed this) every move i do just seems like a fireball i dont no if any one else has noticed just to tell u though
Yeah, this can't be fix. There wont be any move animation in the game.

demo 2 isnt comin out just yet hold on a little longer. and its because he's not yet done the eighth city. when he's done that, thats when demo 2 come out bruna. but if you want to play you can always play the old demo. and yes the old demo is on the first page like VC said
Thanks for clearing up.

it froze up on the opening screen for some reason
Try to tell more. I can't get your meaning.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Update times! Here's the update for you all!
newwn5.png

Explaination of screenshot:
Hero unlocked Gate of Time and Gate of Space. The final battle coming soon!
Here's another contest for you all.
Since everyone complained the Giratina sprite. So here's how the contest work.
Everyone can take part in the contest.

Giratina sprite making​
Anyone try to make a 64x64 Giratina sprite and post it right here. The contest winner will get a mystery gift for free.

Current accepted sprite : --​

sonic smash down

Years
asome update OG, but can you only go through one gate?
another contest yeah but to bad i wont be able to enter, i stink at spriting and i really wasnt complainin about the sprite, it just looked off in the battle stance.
and he may not be able to play the demo because he clicked on something else at a certian point in the startup. It does it to every game. you got to keep it up throughout the beggining intro then it shouldnt do that.
and wow i just lost to the solar grunt again lolz

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I think it would be agreat idea to have to pick between portals. This would inspire people to play the game over again.

Back