• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
guys im bak and guess what .............. no shinies but i am trying for an lower lvl to raise a super strong team with at least 1 shiny

plus im using up a lot of time breed a perfect budew with extrasensoty leaf storm sludge bomb hidden power(fire) timid or modest with natural cure EVs 4 hp 252 speed 252 sp.attk

Welcome back. While you were gone allot of people got some great shinies. Good luck to you on your breeding.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I wish I had pics to show off my newest shinies.

However, I don't. Even though I'm chaining, it will only be every now and then. Believe it or not, I still prefer soft resetting. It takes less of an attention span. :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Thanks for the congrats. Since I got some more chained shinies I've been SRing for Palkia and Latios to mix it up. Good luck Fufu and all on your hunts.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I'm not a fan of SR-ing. Takes to long for my liking. The only guy I would really do it for would be Charmander.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Holy jeebus. :U

Sorry, been kinda busy with dreadful life... No new shinies for meh but congrats to all of the new colorful critters ya'll have now. :3

Soft resetting is as boring as ever. -.-

AND FUFU SORRY I HAVENT ANSWERED MEH MESSAGES BUT HAPPY EARLY BIRFDAY BUDDEH.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Zomg I got 36 chain on Elekid.
I got to get lucky!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2008
Still no luck with my Shiny hunting. Been chaining for a Snubbull (Swarm) darn Starly Evo's and Bippas... >_>

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well keep going for it and you'll get lucky. Most of the swarms took a little while to get to a high chain. Just remeber to be patient when picking the next shaking bush.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Ugh...chain broke at 39. I'll pick it back up tommorow.
Anyway- Good luck on getting Snubbul, GS. He's an awesome shiny.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Yeah i hate the times when the chain broke at 39. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong, but i guess that's luck for ya. In the last hour I've stopped my Latios hunt and continued my Ruby game. If I'm lucky as I was last year I might get a few shinies from this Ruby cartridge and may add on the Regi trio depending on how fast I get Groudon. Good night and Good luck peoples.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all! Lol congrats to everyone on their new shinies! My computer's getting fixed at the moment so haven't been able to come on at all till now. Once its fixed I'll upload my pics of Regigigas. Heh DK I think I will SR Heatran next, but first I'm Sring for both Cranidos and Spiritomb (Crani in the day, 'tomb at night) so hopefully I'll get either of them then go for heatran. Hmm I don't chain much. I think I've chained 5 shinies total (6 since nincada is 2 for 1) So I may also chain something if I get a swarm I like, heh everybody seems to be getting absols now xD Have done some Srs for turtwig hoping to get an impish or adamant female but no luck lol can't even get that let alone a shiny one xD Good Luck to everyone on their hunts!

Also Happy Bday to Fufu! :) Hope you have huge luck!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
shiny's i have

crobat (traded),aggron (traded),growlithe (traded),arcanine(traded),tentacool (traded),tentacruel (traded),belossom (traded),walrein (traded),spinda (traded),banette found in sky pillar but i have bad luck you know but now i am traing to get shiny rayquaza i saved right for it and allways setts of if it i'snt a shiny its very very hardto find wich me the best of luck hey but can someone tell me how to chain properly the highest i ever made whas 30 oh yeah and what is soft resetting?

searching for:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Mathioks: First of all, traded shinys don't count here, so only your Banette would count. Secondly soft reseting is what your doing right now, saving infront of Rayquaza, checking to see if its shiny, if not you reset by pressing A+B+Start+Select (For the advance gen) or L+R+Start+Select (DP). Finally theres not a lot we can say to help you chain Pokémon, just to follow the rules which are out lined on this video. Anywho, if your fine with just your Banette being counted, feel free to join.

Fufu: Happy Birthday! heres to you finding that elusive Latias! the best of luck.

115 Aero resets under my belt at the moment, seeing if its shiny or not is a feat in itself with the big blotch on my screen. I'm thinking I'll copy you DS. I'm going to SR for Aero at night and pick something to chain during the day.

Thats all for now, good luck all.

Years
Congrats on all of the new shinies everyone :) And happy birthday FuFu, i hope you get Latias!! :D

Day 5 of Steelix hunting, i hunted for about an hour and 45 minutes yesterday, and a combined 3 hours the days before. So that means im at about 5 hours total. I really hope i get it soon, it would be nice to have Steelix as my 3rd non-radar shiny :) Good luck to everyone else, i will only be hunting for Steelix, so i may have it by the end of the month, maybe not ;)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
My luck rose to the top after my chain broke! Got Elekid AND Magby! I'm not posting anything until they are Electivire and Magmortar though.
So 4 down - 3 to go.
Wooper, Spinda, and Sudowoodo left.
I found a guide on swarms, and I'm setting it to Spinda day as we speak.

Back