• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
See now you must make that for us Jared.

And I would make it if I had ingredients and it were not midnight.

Vegetarians, show yourself! You must come get the chili because people who eat meat probably will not eat it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Then wait until you have the ingredients, and it isn't midnight, then make it. XD

Also, I just realized i should ask, who's playing? XD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
You can't avoid the bad stereotypes because some men act disgustingly :x

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
woah the DCC is crazy active

..I can't cook at all, fml. I can barely make pasta, it's so sad. Can anyone cook? Anyone?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I can cook. Although not by memory. I have to use a cookbook. I don't get why people find it so hard. If you just follow the recipe it's easy peasy.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Football? Party? Count Me In!
I can cook some pork chops with mango sauce perfect for the occasion.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
I can cook as long as I have a recipe. Other than that, I can just make basic pasta and stuff. That's really it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
More people to help me cook? Excellent. I can make sandwiches if anyone wants. :)

I always have to make sandwiches while lazy men are sitting on their couches watching sports, rubbing their bellies, and drinking beer like there's no tomorrow. Once I'm done, I have to clean up all of the vomit and food.

I mean, it only takes one look out of the kitchen window to see it my way. Oh wait, they think that windows will give me rebellious ideas. You know, sometimes, men can just be so unfair for no reason whatsoever.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I always have to make sandwiches while lazy men are sitting on their couches watching sports, rubbing their bellies, and drinking beer like there's no tomorrow. Once I'm done, I have to clean up all of the vomit and food.

I mean, it only takes one look out of the kitchen window to see it my way. Oh wait, they think that windows will give me rebellious ideas. You know, sometimes, men can just be so unfair for no reason whatsoever.
Gosh I know how you feel. :( It's a hard life, being a woman. Maybe if I became a man they would listen to me for once.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's just fun to notice the number sometimes I suppose. It amuses me for a moment when mine is palindromic, for example~

I've never taken a cooking class... I just try and make stuff when I get hungry. xD;

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years

I'm against that. I'm man and I like to sit and watch sports but wouldn't let the girls do all the work. In what couldn't help you is washing dishes, as I hate it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

I'm against that. I'm man and I like to sit and watch sports but wouldn't let the girls do all the work. In what couldn't help you is washing dishes, as I hate it.
But again, stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. You may be one man that despises this behaviour, but where are the others? Apparently they are not numerous enough to shrug off this soiled blanket of assumption. It is tragic, really.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
But again, stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. You may be one man that despises this behaviour, but where are the others? Apparently they are not numerous enough to shrug off this soiled blanket of assumption. It is tragic, really.

I wouldnt yell at the tv, I have no intrest in big tvs, sports, or any of that. Not sure on how well I'll be able to help with cooking and all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back