• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 33 ]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
WHO'S THAT POKEMON!
(Here is the answer to last week's for those who missed it)

Note: For the next few weeks 'Who's That Pokemon!' will be run by AlexOzzyCake but please still PM BinaryPeaches with your answers.​

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon's Dream World art. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. However, please keep in mind that BinaryPeaches might not have sent out the emblems yet, so try to be patient. At the end of the week she (or whoever is hosting this) post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Make sure you only guess one Pokemon. There's no '______ or ______'. Even if one is right I'll be counting it as wrong because it's technically two guesses.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Don't bug me if the answer is late. Real life might have possibly suddenly got in the way. If I know about something in advanced I'll mention it, but life likes to take unexpected turns. Just be patient and the answer will be put up as soon as I possibly can.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

7605K.png

Past WTPs

~Thread design by BinaryPeaches

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Don't we all hate ones that are mostly a clump of colour? XD Gonna be hard, this one...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Was harder than it seemed, and I'm not even really a 100% sure of my guess but I hope it's right haha

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Pshh, you said the last one was too easy so try this ;]

Indeed, and by the time you said it, I'm already done with it. No normal WTP is too hard for a Turtwig that likes to post around whenever he wants to :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2013
I'm not sure about my guess, this one is much harder than last week's.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just want to comment that time is almost up and if there is anybody out there will wanting to guess but hasn't should see about doing so really soon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
lalala. ♥

503Samurott_Dream.png

SAMUROTT

Winners of this week's WTP:
Yoshikkko
vaporeon7
Twiggy
Rednael
ixin

I think one or two more people might be getting/have gotten the gold one by now so I'll see about going back and checking next time I have free time (and not forget)!

Back